Hello runners,

I’m happy to introduce my new killboard, NeoFragger!

It aims to be the “go to” fan site for NC PvP and therefore has extended functionality built around the display of recent kills.

Functionality includes;
• View Runner, Location, Weapon & Faction profiles - see important stats at a glance.
• View Leaderboards split into various categories – rise to be top of your chosen play style.
• View Outpost and Outpost War stats – see which clans are fighting and which are coming out on top.
• Plus more to come…

Kills are pulled straight from the API, so all data is the same as the Official & THN versions. Due to the inclusion of Leaderboards however, some data maintenance will take place, for example repeatedly killing an alt to “boost” stats will result in those kills being removed.

I welcome feedback and feature requests; either use the form provided on the home page, find me on discord (Name: JoshCoopster) or drop it in this thread.

Some priority feedback would be opinions on background as this is temporary and placeholder for now, general feedback and feature requests. Please bare in mind the “Outpost Wars” is still considered alpha currently.

Twitter: NeoFragger
Discord: Official NC

Josh