Exclamation R# 224 - 12 July 2017

Bugfixes

• Stealth bug fixed by rewriting the entire client-server-sync code for effects

Gameworld

• "Truesight Sanctum" has an increased tickrate and range
    • "Provoke enemy" is now working as intended
    • "Distract mind" is now working as intended
    Zoltan
    Management • Development • Server Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What do you hear? - Nothing but the rain. «

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERDISCORDGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT​​

Good work rolling back to how it was working last year

So, how is Provoke Enemy and Distract Mind supposed to work? Cast on Enemy, Tank, PPU? Single or double cast? In which order? Wondering...

Quote Originally Posted by bobhoskins View Post
    Good work rolling back to how it was working last year
    Nothing were rolled back - I am pretty sure you read those notes carefully and your are - of course - aware of the word "rewrite". You may have experience that all effects do behave different.

Quote Originally Posted by RuNmAN View Post
    So, how is Provoke Enemy and Distract Mind supposed to work? Cast on Enemy, Tank, PPU? Single or double cast? In which order? Wondering...
    Those modules are intended to work on NPCs. "Distract Mind" for example removes any aggresion against from a mob that attacks you - This will only work if the modules "damage" (at moment very cryptic in the info windows) is higher than the rank of the npcs. This module will not work on npc's that uses "helpcall" because the "aggression" is playing ping-pong between those npcs.

"Enemy Provoke" is moving you on the top of the npc's aggression list which makes you target number #1
    Zoltan
    Management • Development • Server Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What do you hear? - Nothing but the rain. «

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERDISCORDGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT​​

It was a joke... but i know humor is not a strong point for Germans.

Kiss with DIS

Quote Originally Posted by bobhoskins View Post
    It was a joke... but i know humor is not a strong point for Germans.
    Maybe it just wasn't funny.