Default WOC disk/Private Eye weapons

What will a WOC disk and a Private eye rifle - (i forgot the name - might be the IAR or the carbine) and a swat back up gun cost me currently in the game?

Or what will it take for me to find a few people to assist me in obtaining said items?

I ask because none of my mates play NC now and I am feeling it pulling at my sleeve somewhat and fancy a bit of a blast again for a few weeks.

I dont want to join clans because I dont want to get involved in the e-peen. I am too old for all of that now. I have turned into a massive carebear in recent years and so i have no major interest in op fights any more. I just fancied having another blast at the game for a little bit because I am inbetween games atm. I have plenty of games for my FPS fix so I will very likely just play solo and fight solo when the need arises.

However one thing I have never achieved in nc was a capped wocced rifle pe of my own. I have been working on one slowly for the last 5 years or so but never finished it. If I am to play for more than a few minutes I will likely spend my time doing that. To that end can someone please just give me the lowdown on the current economy. Im not interested in the social aspect I will work that out for myself and I am more than happy to play solo for the most part so the lack of population doesnt faze me either.

If you have the items above or can be contracted to collect them for me then please reply here with a price and I will do what I can to meet it.

Thank you

w
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

I have a FAR-6000 to sell if that's what you're looking for.

PM me.

I know Chazz and BG were farming the disks fairly heavily when they were first trying to combat Rekless.

I imagine they may have a few left over. Don't know what they'll cost you, but they're probably a good place to start.
    The Melee Pusher

Patiently waiting when I can use a Greatsaber in the wastes of Neocron

No the Far-6000 is the sniper rifle isnt it? I am after the assault rifle/carbine thing. I have the freeman but I prefer the back up gun. I probably have them all sat on chars somewhere it is just that when i last logged in i couldnt find all of my apartments and so dont know where half my guns are.

I know I should keep better care of things but i figured if i am starting over these can be much easier acquired from the community.

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
    No the Far-6000 is the sniper rifle isnt it? I am after the assault rifle/carbine thing. I have the freeman but I prefer the back up gun. I probably have them all sat on chars somewhere it is just that when i last logged in i couldnt find all of my apartments and so dont know where half my guns are.

I know I should keep better care of things but i figured if i am starting over these can be much easier acquired from the community.
    no the far 6000 is the swat mission rilfe tl 106
    Edit: A WoC disc is 1 mil

Right. Memory is incorrect then. I need to get on the test server first i think and sort out builds and the like. I will sit down and sort this one evening. Im not even sure what the current state of implants is currently.

thanks for the replies gents - I will seek you out in game to organise any transaction when I know precisely what I need.