Thread: Vehicle Damage

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
    Im not getting involved in your flame war but I just would like to ask if the Anti Vehicle launchers are still in game? If they are do they work?

It seems like this thread has gone from vehicles need to be nerfed to bombers need to be nerfed. To the casual observer (me) it looks like it is bombers that need to be nerfed (in one opinion) whereas regular ground vehicles dont?

If its the case of open cockpit vehicles (trike etc) then you can still target the driver so i think this is ok right?

In the case of the rhino - its a fucking tank - of course it should outdamage a man with a creed on his shoulder. For many years it didnt have this ability and you would get LE'd creed tanks ruining rhino farming which took two people to do (characters) over the one guy on foot. I think this is also a good thing that this has now changed. If one person on foot wants to take down a tank they need an antivehicle launcher in my eyes.

Same for the flying vehicles, fall damage alone should kill the pilot so you can just get yourself a decent SAM launcher and ruin that fuckers day bob? Isnt this the best way? Dont get mean, get even.

If memory serves we used to get the AV launchers in MB. I havent logged in in a while but I think this is the best thing for it no?

Certainly i think it solves your arguments.

I agree Will and also made the point that with an Anti Vehicle launcher that would solve the issue in hand some time ago. But that is something that would need the balancing resource to look at as they are currently in effective against vehicles.
    Last edited by bobhoskins; 04-07-17 at 12:28. Reason: Added info