Quote Originally Posted by JoshCooper View Post
Again, I invited you to discuss the other points we raised regarding vhc short comings and you turn it into a discredit & flame post. This attitude isn't welcome in balancing a game. You say everyone in this thread is making it personal - yet it is you blaming everyone else for the games demise. It's this attitude which makes you so difficult to reason with.

I've made several well rounded posts showing both sides and providing evidence. Until you provide similar I'm not getting dragged into insulting those who disagree with me.

And incase my view has got lost in the sea of flaming this has become - Vehicles don't require a nerf (see earlier for reasons)
Oh I seem to have missed them josh... what shortcomings justify the vehicles having 5x dps than that of any weapon in game? In order to win op fight now = park hoverbomber over enemy if and drop bombs.. anyone syncing up is dead before reaching it out of the synchronizing screen... then park another hoverbomb near adjacent op if there were to try and defend from a close location , and keep dropping bombs , again there all dead before they can even react. It's currently flawed and needs needing