Thread: New player

Default New player

Hello, I've never played this before so i'm looking for advice on what to pick faction wise to play with people

Hello friend.

I can recommend either City Administration or Black Dragon; both factions have the two most active clans (Black Guard and Rekless) respectively, and will gladly help you out the best they can in welcoming you to NC.

Also check out the official Discord; you can find the link here

Welcome to Neocron!
    The Melee Pusher

Patiently waiting when I can use a Greatsaber in the wastes of Neocron

eXodus Clan ****************** Skansy's Avatar

at the beginning, its up to you, what faction do you pick.

With the Law Enforcer Implant you cant do any PvP, so everybody is your friend.
    In the later Game, you can switch your Faction for some Ingame Credits, but you also need a positiv faction sympati 50+ with your new Faction.

But some Factions have other Home Spawns.
    Easy Spawn (NC):
    City Administration - CA
    NExT - NExT
    Biotech Systems - BT
    ProtoPharm - PP
    Tangent Technologies - TT
    Diamond Real Estate - DRE
    Brotherhood of Crahn - Crahn
    Black Dragon - BD
    Tsunami Syndicate - TSU

Harder Spawn (Bunker, Tech Haven, Canyon)
    City Mercs - CM
    Twilight Guardian - TG
    Fallen Angels - TG

You can find more informations about Faction at:
    https://wiki.techhaven.org/Faction
    Last edited by Skansy; 28-06-17 at 08:49. Reason: Tech Haven.org

There are other options too balefyre! We will help new players if we know they are online. Just ask in help, almost a guarantee you will find helpful people kitting you out. Some of those runners will in fact be me. If you are American or British seek out rekt or the other American clans (just ask in game). If you are European, then Blackguard might fit your hours online better, depends on your schedule really.

Press F1 for the chat menu, go down to custom option and then click an x next to the help channel to make sure it is activated.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Yes, community in this game is very carebear towards new players, so ask in chat as many questions to heart content.
    Also remember that your very first char will always be broken. Any mistakes can be easily corrected, but mainly use first chars to discover all neceserily game mechanics (PSI, nanites, crafting, hacking, recycling, implants) then all aboard grind train to the endgame!