Default Patch R#223-T#43-45

A new Patch is available for Vedeena!

Gameworld & Content

• a new Mission was added to the Gameworld, called "Claw of the Lizard" (WoC Melee Mission)
    • a new Power Armor for Droner (Spy only atm!) ("Evasionsuit") was added to the Game*

You can start the Mission "Claw of the Lizard" in H 11: "General Carter" is waiting for you!
    Please test the new mission and give me your feedback, thanks!

* You can buy the new PA where you can buy the other Spy PAs!

Known Issues "Warbots Bane"
    • wrong Itemmodel for the particle and the weapon (Avalon is creating a complete new Model for this weapon!)
    • the 'dead Warbot' is not dead, it's an NPC (Spy)
    Last edited by Xanthos; 23-06-17 at 21:19.
    Xanthos
    Management • Content Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Don't scream, don't cry, just enjoy the pain!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

http://imgur.com/a/ekWuv
    All 4 Droner PAs. Looks good! The color change is cool. Maybe all the different weapon types can get different colors one day.

I want to beg for the class req being removed from the droner PA. Tank PA no longer has reqs, and PEs can wear it. My main droner is a PE and I'd love to wear that droner PA, letting PEs take on the appearance of other classes is quite cool. If ya don't want to do that, please at least add a droner PA for PEs!
    Bad Dragon
    Jack Drake
    Run
    My Ppu
    Nipple Goblin

Rifle and Pistole got a new Eyecolor, too.
    Each weapon class (Spy) has it own color.

Will have a look at the PE thing
    Xanthos
    Neocron Support Team

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

@Xanthos you guys are just pumping stuff out

It's amazing
    The Melee Pusher

Patiently waiting when I can use a Greatsaber in the wastes of Neocron

+10 for your hard work! Thanks we appreciate this! A lot!

How about adding the two high level Droner PA's to the Tsunami Syndicate FSM? (110 and 115 i think)

Would instantly give the Faction more value!

Regards

Odi

Will think about it.
    For now the Spy Version is controlled by the City Administration and the PE Version (coming soon..) by Black Dragon.

If my services are back, I will add some more stuff to the PTS (hopefully!), also something for the TS FSM.
    Xanthos
    Neocron Support Team

eXodus Clan ****************** Skansy's Avatar

Okay, got the new Claw ...
    i realy liked the Mission and the Story

Another WoC Mission with a Stop in the Warbot Factory, i like that.
    Reactivate unused locations

The "Boss Fight" was buggy ... the lizzard didnt attacked me, so it was realy easy :P

Except that, it was realy nice! i like!

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthos View Post
    Will think about it.
    For now the Spy Version is controlled by the City Administration and the PE Version (coming soon..) by Black Dragon.

If my services are back, I will add some more stuff to the PTS (hopefully!), also something for the TS FSM.
    CA alreafs has Tank PA.

I like the PE version on BD.

But give the Spy version to TS... would be a big step toward faction equalization (gotta look at those epic missions and their rewards though -> i already gave my suggestions for that).

If you need a fleshed out version of the buffs and changes I'd do to the Epic Rewards PM me.

I won't bother working it out to the last detail, like I did with the Implants, just to have it ignored and forgotten by the responsible devs on the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Odimara Orca View Post
    CA alreafs has Tank PA.

I like the PE version on BD.

But give the Spy version to TS... would be a big step toward faction equalization (gotta look at those epic missions and their rewards though -> i already gave my suggestions for that).

If you need a fleshed out version of the buffs and changes I'd do to the Epic Rewards PM me.

I won't bother working it out to the last detail, like I did with the Implants, just to have it ignored and forgotten by the responsible devs on the forums.
    I personally don't think that TS using drones fits their lore.

I'd be fine if FSMs were scrapped due to the low pop anyway. I don't have a lot of time to play and it's too much of a pain waiting around for the one guy with the right FSM at the moment.

Also - curious as to why you think your ideas should be implemented without question? Surely the point of this section of the forum is for people to make suggestions, and the NST to pick out the little bits they like.

Quote Originally Posted by Mal View Post
    I personally don't think that TS using drones fits their lore.

I'd be fine if FSMs were scrapped due to the low pop anyway. I don't have a lot of time to play and it's too much of a pain waiting around for the one guy with the right FSM at the moment.

Also - curious as to why you think your ideas should be implemented without question? Surely the point of this section of the forum is for people to make suggestions, and the NST to pick out the little bits they like.
    Drones fit TS lore perfectly. Remote assassinations.

No we don't cut fsm's because we don't cut content. If you want am FSM start a char and do 40 recycle missions. All too easy. You don't have time to play? Well bad luck. Because NC is a grinder.

No NST should go the logical route. Which is create content and enrich the game in the easiest ways (FSM and Epic rebalancing).

The two most gimped factions FSM wise are currently:

Protopharm
    Tsunami Syndicate

Did some thinking how is it split atm:

CA: Spy PA's (CA is o.k.)
    Next: Vehicles (Next is o.k.)
    Tangent: Eye Implants (Tangent is o.k.)
    Biotech: Brain Implants (Biotech is o.k.)
    Protopharm: Two bad Heart Implants (Protopharm is n.o.k. but has the most important faction epic for combat chars)
    City Mercs: Camo PA (City Mercs is o.k.)
    Tsunami Syndicate: Nothing (Tsunami Syndicate is n.o.k.)
    Fallen Angels: Bones, Hoverbomber (get's a pass because the easy TL 150 Res missions bring extra value to this faction -> FA o.k.)
    Black Dragon: Drugs, PE PA (Black Dragon is o.k.)
    Brotherhood of Crahn: PSI Stuff (Brotherhood of Crahn is o.k.)
    Twilight Guardian: Tank PA (Twilight guardian is o.k.)

Give the Droner PA's to Tsunami Syndicate. It's atm the only faction without ANYTHING.

Regards Odi