Default WoC Weapon Rankings / usage

Just thinking about which weapons to get atm. so my Question is which weapons currently perform the best.

1. Is for Pistol PE the Xbow still the best possible choice of the WoC weaponry?

2. Does the SWAT backup gun have some kind of edge over the Xbow (Except the lower TL.. but imo high resist Setups are still outperformed by higher TL Setups so meh).

3. BHG-9 TL is too high for builds on a PE imo, does it outperform other options on a Pistol Spy though?

4. For Rifle Spy CAR-47 or IAR-47?

5. I'd only see the SWAT Assault rifle on a rifle PE imo. Is it any good in this role or outperformed by another rifle PE Option?

6. How good is the MIRL-600 aim nowadays? Is it any good at shooting down hoverbombers and other flying shit or still only useful if you like to play kamikaze?

7. Where does the HVAP-100 fit into all this?

Thanks a lot!

Regards

Odi

Edit:

In general thinking a bit. Why would you ever take a Pistol Spy instead of a Pistol PE? Do Nanites + Higher TL weaponry have any chance to significantly offset the drawbacks you get in survivability?

Same vice versa. I don't see a rifle PE having access to the same kind of BANG you get with a Pistol PE. So why ever use one?

A rifle Spy also gets access to proper sniping options while the PE doesn't, correct?

Would be happy about some insight.
    Last edited by Odimara Orca; 19-06-17 at 05:55.

Bump. Anybody?

Test server? Try them all out?
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
    [Edited]
    Last edited by Bifrost; 26-06-17 at 16:08. Reason: Flaming

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
    lmao!
    The Melee Pusher

Patiently waiting when I can use a Greatsaber in the wastes of Neocron

For someone who makes these posts which effectively imply he has the key to fixing the game and then asking a question like this it contradicts itself massively. If he doesnt understand which guns are decent how can he understand how to fix the game?

If I wanted to test guns out in this game I would just fire up the test server, go to the matrix room and play with them all and then work it out for myself. It wasnt a flame but it was a serious suggestion, but hey if he cant make that leap of ingenuity for himself then I figured it would be a valid and reasonable suggestion.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"