Angry This carebear is done with your shit.

I have had enough. I don't care that Neocron is a PvP game. I don't care about OP wars, Pepper Park, or whatever-the-fuck-PVP. I have lost the fifth belt this week and I HAVE HAD IT. I don't care that leaving P1 is consent to PvP' I DO NOT FUCKING CONSENT TO PVP. I AM A TRADESKILLER AND I WANT YOU TO LEAVE MY FUCKING WORK AND BELTS ALONE.

If your response is going to be "herp derp Neocron is a PvP game" SHUT UP I DON'T CARE. If this is supposed to be a purely PvP game, then WHY HAVE TRADESKILLS IN THE FIRST PLACE? To just put non-PvP players under stress and upset them with constant losses? I DON'T WANT TO FIGHT, I JUST WANT TO BUILD STUFF AND I AM SICK OF LOSING BELTS NO MATTER WHAT SETUP I USE. And you can shut up with "blah blah risk" too, because I'm sick of assholes taking the techs I WORKED FOR just so you can put another notch on your stupid fucking killboards and circlejerk about it with your stupid fucking clan. I AM TIRED OF LOSING BELTS AND I WANT IT TO STOP. LEAVE MY TRADESKILLERS ALONE YOU FUCKHOLES. LEAVE MY SHIT ALONE.

"hep derp salty tears" YOU CAN SHUT UP TOO, FUCK KNUCKLE. Log off, bust up your modem with a hammer, eat it, then go burn ants with a magnifying glass or torment your neighbour's cat or whatever the fuck you used to do before you discovered Neocron. You're a fucking shit-covered festering pile of cunt rags who desperately need the asshole lobotomized out of them.
    How am I supposed to 'git gud' when all I have are scores of empty belts? I don't even get a chance.
    Bad Dragon
    Jack Drake
    Run
    My Ppu
    Nipple Goblin

I want longer stealth :(

Aw, diddums

Quote Originally Posted by Kanzaki Iejir
    Also, let history know, nobby was the master stragetist in this battle, while the desk of help produced the small battleplan, nobby was the first on to spot the weakness in the enemy lines.
    Next time we go to war, that's us fucked then

Quote Originally Posted by Drake6k View Post
    I have had enough. I don't care that Neocron is a PvP game. I don't care about OP wars, Pepper Park, or whatever-the-fuck-PVP. I have lost the fifth belt this week and I HAVE HAD IT. I don't care that leaving P1 is consent to PvP' I DO NOT FUCKING CONSENT TO PVP. I AM A TRADESKILLER AND I WANT YOU TO LEAVE MY FUCKING WORK AND BELTS ALONE.

If your response is going to be "herp derp Neocron is a PvP game" SHUT UP I DON'T CARE. If this is supposed to be a purely PvP game, then WHY HAVE TRADESKILLS IN THE FIRST PLACE? To just put non-PvP players under stress and upset them with constant losses? I DON'T WANT TO FIGHT, I JUST WANT TO BUILD STUFF AND I AM SICK OF LOSING BELTS NO MATTER WHAT SETUP I USE. And you can shut up with "blah blah risk" too, because I'm sick of assholes taking the techs I WORKED FOR just so you can put another notch on your stupid fucking killboards and circlejerk about it with your stupid fucking clan. I AM TIRED OF LOSING BELTS AND I WANT IT TO STOP. LEAVE MY TRADESKILLERS ALONE YOU FUCKHOLES. LEAVE MY SHIT ALONE.

"hep derp salty tears" YOU CAN SHUT UP TOO, FUCK KNUCKLE. Log off, bust up your modem with a hammer, eat it, then go burn ants with a magnifying glass or torment your neighbour's cat or whatever the fuck you used to do before you discovered Neocron. You're a fucking shit-covered festering pile of cunt rags who desperately need the asshole lobotomized out of them.
    How am I supposed to 'git gud' when all I have are scores of empty belts? I don't even get a chance.
    THIS made me re-download and log back into my account; straight up you make me want to start playing again. A carebear can have such passion when inspired to make wonderful use of their hate....and in this case you had so much it drew me in. Like some rat in a sewer sniffing out some fresh meat I am drawn in. I love your verbal throw down it is the complete disregard for it being a multiplayer game that caught me; there is no olive branch, not even trying to hide the lack of a single attempt to RP getting protection, some certain it is meant to enrage you and all posted with SO MUCH HATE.

Man, my only fear is that PP and the P1 exits are not going to be the total non-stop shit show of a murder fest you make them out to be.

Drake you did good with the rewrite from that Eve dude , you even put in the link