Default Sound & grey screen bugs (Vehicles)

Hey NST,

Whilst being a gunner of a rhino last night I experienced the sound bug (all noises getting randomly super loud) & the grey screen bug where all your screen goes grey and only a zone / alt + e fixes it.

Alt + e did not resolve the grey screen bug like it does when your on foot.

I jumped out of the rhino and that resolved both. I thought great, jumped back in only to have the same 2 bugs affect me again. Jumped out again - fine, jumped back in - bugs again.

Seems entering a rhino as the gunner (maybe all vehicles though?) can be a toggle for these bugs similar to zoning.

Shortly after us both zoning in the rhino the same 2 bugs hit me. Both times they started it was when I alt tabbed to another client.

Cheers

Dude, I have exactly the same problem, that f**** grey screen problem when you're on foot is ok, as alt+e fixes it, but when my tank gets in a rhino as a gunner that BUG is REALLY REALLY ANNOYING !! I found no solution to fix this and moreover I lost 2 rhinos in 2 days because of that bug... And I don't have money to buy a rhino everyday !!!

I saw many bugs in NC, it didnt bother me when I had plenty of time to play, but now I have a family and I play when I can, and that kind of bugs really annoys me a lot... Any GM or NST could at least recover one of my lost rhino please ?
    * Kalon G - Old School PPU * Kalon - Butt Plugged PPU (MIA)
    * Kalonjo - HC Tank (MIA) * Son of Kalonjo - father's son (HC Tank)
    * Kalona - AK Spy (MIA) * Pat Etik -Driver Pistol Spy
    * Monsieur Smeeth - Slots Maker * Anon e-Mouse - Doomed spy
    * Kalonji Faya - Holy Hybrid (MIA) * Kal'Anjah - Blessed Hybrid

This is still happeneing, Alt+E and then Alt+e again will usually fix it but it's incredib;y deadly in the already suicidal gliders.

Quote Originally Posted by Strafinmir View Post
    This is still happeneing, Alt+E and then Alt+e again will usually fix it but it's incredib;y deadly in the already suicidal gliders.
    I confirm this is still happening, even while driving a vhc, and as Strafinmir said, it's pretty dangerous with flying vhc.
    But what is really annoying too is when a HC tank guns a rhino, sometimes you have to go out the vhc and enter it again, which can be deadly too (firemobs...).

Could you please fix that grey screen issue ?
    Thanks for all NST team !

Kalonji Faya
    * Kalon G - Old School PPU * Kalon - Butt Plugged PPU (MIA)
    * Kalonjo - HC Tank (MIA) * Son of Kalonjo - father's son (HC Tank)
    * Kalona - AK Spy (MIA) * Pat Etik -Driver Pistol Spy
    * Monsieur Smeeth - Slots Maker * Anon e-Mouse - Doomed spy
    * Kalonji Faya - Holy Hybrid (MIA) * Kal'Anjah - Blessed Hybrid