Default Basic question to some ppu spells

Hi,

I am currently leveling my hybrid monk and I have about 120 APu and like to skill more PPU to be not fully defenseless.

Now, I am confused about the PPU spells. Like we have a normal heal and a sanctum heal. Sanctum always seems to be a sphere. I dont feel like sanctum is healing myself. Does the sphere with sanctum mean its only working for players around me in the sphere and its not healing myself ? Same for deflector and deflector sanctum e.g

Also, what do the Anti spells mean ? Are this PvP spells, e.g. Anti heal prevents my opponent from healing ?

Can you give me some hint on how much in PPU makes sense as a hybrid ? Guess i need to cap out to be able to maybe use a blessed heal, but if thats not possible, at least I like to use some deflectors to be able to sustain more hits.

Cheers

Doc

another question, whats up with the Frozen modules ? They are sold as defensive spells but need APU and do fire and energy dmg. Will those also freeze an enemy ?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by docweir View Post
    another question, whats up with the Frozen modules ? They are sold as defensive spells but need APU and do fire and energy dmg. Will those also freeze an enemy ?

got it, question is answered