Figured it's that time again to host a player event and try to give us something fun to do!
Time: 1800 GMT
Entry fee: TBD (Depends on how big/small the event is; I'd LOVE to have people pay in unressed tech parts if possible, but if not, regular NC will do) Note that the entry fees will go towards the prize pool. I won't be earning a dime off this.
Rules: (Please follow them, as the event will only run smoothly if people don't deliberately fuck it up)
1) You may not leave the designated area once the FFA starts
2) ALL classes/playstyles will be allowed (this includes droners, PPUs, and any other niche setups)
3) Vehicles of any kind are banned
4) Players may not systematically work together (this includes buffing). However, understand that this is an opportunist's game, and that there is a strong possibility that you will at some point be attacked by multiple enemies at once.
5) Once the area is reached, there will be a FIVE minute dead zone time to allow for any last minute signups
6) Fighting may not start until you receive the official "Go" call in Global Chat
7) The event will only end when one runner is left remaining
8) I reserve the right to disqualify anyone that I observe breaking the rules
****There will be prizes for*****:
- Last Runner Standing (as well as 2nd and 3rd)
- Runner with most confirmed kills; kills against your own clanmates will count as 2. This is to encourage the more active groups, like BG and BD, not to work together. However, deliberately letting one clanmate kill your entire to clan to get an easy prize will result in a DQ for everyone involved.
- Runner who stayed alive the longest without scoring a kill
**Note that if in the event that the Last Runner standing also has the most confirmed kills, or only killed their last opponent to end the event, one runner may win multiple prizes
***I believe GMs can now change the sector rules of engagement, so bleeding SL shouldn't be an issue for this event
What I need from you guys:
- Please, please, PLEASE sign up in this thread with your Runner name. You can sign up for friends if they don't have accounts, but don't just tell me "We'll all be there". I need names so I can ballpark an actual number
- Spread the word; Put this out on THN, NC Twitter/Facebook, etc.
- GMs, I will need your assistance to coordinate on the matter. Also, if you could spawn some goodies for the prizes, that'd be awesome too
- Any and all donations for the prize pool will be accepted
- Have fun!