Thread: [R#222] Warping

Default [R#222] Warping

So, the standing still bug has gone, however the warping bug has returned!

players will warp through walls and across the zone while fighting..

Yeah unfortunately that is the case now... slight improvement on the issue at least but still backward steps from where the game was last year and prior..

we can fight again , the warping is not so gamebreaking and doesnt happens as much as the standing still but you are right its a bug and needs fixing , but stop mentioning the game last year , if you fix something in neocron or implement something seems like you break something

I think a rollback should be next.

Thanks for the reports!

Our Coders checking it.
    We're in hope that we don't need to rollback anything; we want to fix that as well of course!
    Xanthos
    Management • Content Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Don't scream, don't cry, just enjoy the pain!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthos View Post
    Thanks for the reports!

Our Coders checking it.
    We're in hope that we don't need to rollback anything; we want to fix that as well of course!

From what i have seen over the years, normally a fix, to fix a fix, never fixes it....

however, who knows what will happen.... lets just hope we do not wait "X" amount of time for this fix, for it all just to be rolled back.

Ok can I ask you all to try and play on test and see if the warping is present on the test server.

Also from the reports please let me know how many were is the zone (As best as you can) and of course the zone.
    Bifrost
    Neocron Support Team

»What's that coming over the hill? Is it a Warbot?«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by Bifrost View Post
    Ok can I ask you all to try and play on test and see if the warping is present on the test server.

Also from the reports please let me know how many were is the zone (As best as you can) and of course the zone.
    I beg you, please do not bring anything else from TS over to retail right now....

Quote Originally Posted by PaIn_EaSeR1337 View Post
    I beg you, please do not bring anything else from TS over to retail right now....
    The test server code is the same as retail at this moment in time.
    Bifrost
    Neocron Support Team

»What's that coming over the hill? Is it a Warbot?«

[Edited]
    Last edited by Bifrost; 18-04-17 at 18:38. Reason: Off topic