Default Potential Player Events

I'd like to host a player event sometime during the week of 4/23. I'd like to get some ideas on what events would be best off with the current population/playtimes.

Also, given that the stand-still bug still hasn't been resolved on Retail, I imagine a competitive tournament would be out of the question (though I have hosted one in the past and would host another if enough people want it).

I was thinking either a FFA type event (I have a couple spots picked out that would be awesome) or some sort of Demolition Derby with teams of 2. I am open to other ideas as well.

What I need from you (the community):
    -Feedback on which event you'd rather see
    -Which date/time works best for you and your group
    -What kind of entrance fee/prize pools you'd like to see
    -Sign up in this thread so I can get an idea of how big/small the event will be
    -GM Support (such as removing Mobs from an area/changing it to a Battlefield Sector)
    -Spread the word and try to get some of the inactive groups (Wolf Pack, GP, SOAD) to come have a good time as well

Thanks

-Murph
    The Melee Pusher

Patiently waiting when I can use a Greatsaber in the wastes of Neocron

well I made a decent suggestion, but it seems to have vanished, no clue why?

another suggestion would be something like what Inglorious Bastards (Terrarists) did a while back
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0A671z9_-k
    is a video of the event, was a lot of fun actually
    Last edited by Arzon; 18-04-17 at 01:20.

Drone racing through city?

I did think Drone Racing before.

However, the one thing I was thinking is how to you ensure someone's not cheating. Different drones for each player, and someone at checkpoints I guess.

Sign up for the event on Sunday; got a lot of feedback from people in game and it seems FFA is what most people wanted. Will definitely consider some of these events for the future.

https://forum.neocron-game.com/showt...day-April-23rd
    The Melee Pusher

Patiently waiting when I can use a Greatsaber in the wastes of Neocron