Thread: Apartments

Default Apartments

1. Limits on cabinet/apartment boxes/crates storage. This should not be a thing. Period. Can’t even fully deck out a huge apartment. Why do I need to have multiple BIG apartments to deal with tradeskilling stuff. Ask for more if you don’t get what I mean.
    2. Placing items is a bear. Make this more consistent. Make items spin slowly, and not get the ‘turning too fast’ or ‘not turning at all’ glitch.

Thanks for the post. Interesting points.
    Last edited by Jarl; 13-04-17 at 10:21.
    Jarl
    Content Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Inteligence is the ability to adapt«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERDISCORDhttp://www.neocron-game.com/get-supportFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT​

fully support stuff like this especially with Clan appartments > 20 cabinets is not enough
    ohh and please make all Factions of Pro City Have the same Clan Appartment

Is there any way to possibly make multiple apartments share the same space?

As in, my Plaza 2 Apartment has a long hallway from the elevator that leads to my apartment door; there are two doors that also share that same hallway. It would be EPIC if those were also other players' apartments as well, and you had actual neighbors.

Yay? Nay? Idk. I think it'd be sweet

Edit: Also the ability to break into other apartments would be cool too
    The Melee Pusher

Patiently waiting when I can use a Greatsaber in the wastes of Neocron

I don't think that would be a possibility without a huge rework on the apartment system bmurph. Each apartment is essentially an instanced zone, and merging 2-3 instanced zones into one would probably be a nightmare for them to work on, especially with the instanced areas being essentially randomly created with the key..

Quote Originally Posted by bmurph101 View Post
    Is there any way to possibly make multiple apartments share the same space?

As in, my Plaza 2 Apartment has a long hallway from the elevator that leads to my apartment door; there are two doors that also share that same hallway. It would be EPIC if those were also other players' apartments as well, and you had actual neighbors.

Yay? Nay? Idk. I think it'd be sweet

Edit: Also the ability to break into other apartments would be cool too
    No, breaking into apartments is just wrong in a pvp game.
    the thing with the neighbors is the same ...