Thread: PVE fixes

Default PVE fixes

1. Killing mobs with more than one person: the hacker or looter often has to ‘relog’ since the mob falls in one place visually (locally) and another place server-side.
    2. Mob shoot animations and incoming missiles do not show anymore (recent problem)
    3. Make it possible to level monk/spy constitution without touching heavy combat weapons such as grenade launchers
    4. Make 127 boss at Regents (the Nightmare?) not kill max level gentanks in 2 hits. Why should only droners be able to kill that boss. Dramatically reducing his AoE would be a start. Don’t make him too easy, but right now its just ridiculous. Try it for yourself on a non-droner with a group of people. Also, kills buffed PPU (max character) in 2-3 hits.
    5. People who start out as PPU’s just destroyed their life. Don’t believe me? People can make a max tank in 2-7 days (not WoC). A PPU will take months, in comparison. I think I heard some good ideas from Jarl about how to make this way better. That is great, hope it goes through someday.
    6. Spy rifles range should be the longest in the game. Don’t nerf other guns, just make snipers range increase. Increase loading time for sniper weapons of max range if you must.
    7. Drones: try making a noob droner and level up with only drones. Drones need a rescaling almost at all TLs. The RK1000s should be untouched, they are nearly perfect damage-wise, to the best of my knowledge.
    8. The scout drone cant go as far as a RK1000… Why does it exist then? A scout drone should have a ton of distance…
    9. A rifle spy noob will take ages to level. Similar but not as bad as PPU. Same fix as PPU should do the trick.
    10. All custom chat channels open by default so new guys can see help instantly.
    11. Server gives a message when a brand new player on new account first enters the game. This is so that clans can recruit them and help them along. The person of course can decline if they really want to do that. (Josh Cooper)
    12. AoE de-nerfed so that people can level up again.

Good stuff

1 & 2 look like they belong on Bug Reports
    Last edited by Jarl; 13-04-17 at 10:08.
    Jarl
    Content Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Inteligence is the ability to adapt«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERDISCORDhttp://www.neocron-game.com/get-supportFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT​

Agreed with all of this. Please fix drones already.

The aoe nerf is killing the game. You see in chat all the time people trying to level as tanks with the grenade launcher etc, and not being able to. The rest of the points seem valid as well, good post.