Thread: Important fixes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

idk, the woccet makes me nervous personally, I remember trying it out in the past, and it felt like you did more damage to yourself than the enemy, no matter where it hit lol. But yea... 100% revert the AoE nerf, it has taken away viable leveling areas, and made PvP different in some aspects as well

From watching the Woccet League vid you see max damage being 250ish but average being much lower as the accuracy is poor. Factor in the 5 second reload and your looking at around 1 shot per 6 seconds. Best case scenario is around 50dps if each hit is direct - pretty awful. A CS will churn out around 3 times that? Dev even more? Then also factor in the self harm inflicted.

Since then aoe has been nerfed so it's even worse then that now.

Regardless of peoples bias or opinions balance should be based on numbers, and those numbers were poor even before the nerf.
    Last edited by JoshCooper; 14-04-17 at 00:40. Reason: grammer

Making constructing into a mini-game (similar to hacking?) where some player strategy/skill is required which makes an item have more slots/stats. I wish tradeskilling took a little more skill like hacking belts takes skill.

Ok, if that is too hard... make it possible for multiple constructors to work on building the same weapon, increasing stats/slots. That would be super sweet. Perhaps making weapons could be fun, interesting, and rewarding, and help you get the really nice stuff more often with 2 or even 3 constructors working on the same exact item. Not sure how to implement this though... :/
    Last edited by greensoldier; 14-04-17 at 02:19. Reason: changed my mind :)

Thats not exactly something that needs fixing, nor is it important.
    Good idea though

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisTehClue View Post
    Thats not exactly something that needs fixing, nor is it important.
    Good idea though
    The point of this post is for people to highlight the one thing they think is important. If greensoldier thinks tradeskills need work, that's as valid as any other suggestion .

I'd like to point out that this thread isn't a case of naming a thing, and it will definately happen. It's a chance for me to gauge where you think a little love is required, so it can be considered in the future.
    Jarl
    Content Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Inteligence is the ability to adapt«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERDISCORDhttp://www.neocron-game.com/get-supportFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT​

-Make PSI/Hacknet sounds not so earbleeding, fusion cannon flash not so eyebleeding...
    -Third person camera should be over shoulder instead of back. It could be worked on, sometimes it goes bollocks or go though solid objects.
    -Trapped vehicles require too long time to despawn. Some mechanism to manually despawn them would be nice.
    -Since we got ability to peep with drones places we should not have, some new invisible borders are needed. It's lowest priority though.
    -As someone posted before, mobs can attack without any animations.
    -Some effects involving smoke can choke FPS. Poison, blessed fireballs, hoverbike exhaust.
    -Rocket launcher is too inacurate to be useful.
    -Ball blast type of APU spells do minimal to zero damage if target is even slightly moving, even if it visually hit the target.
    -Furniture is too expensive, maybe we should be able to craft them?
    -Animation could be worked on

Quote Originally Posted by AlvaroT View Post
    -Make PSI/Hacknet sounds not so earbleeding, fusion cannon flash not so eyebleeding...
    -Third person camera should be over shoulder instead of back. It could be worked on, sometimes it goes bollocks or go though solid objects.
    -Trapped vehicles require too long time to despawn. Some mechanism to manually despawn them would be nice.
    -Since we got ability to peep with drones places we should not have, some new invisible borders are needed. It's lowest priority though.
    -As someone posted before, mobs can attack without any animations.
    -Some effects involving smoke can choke FPS. Poison, blessed fireballs, hoverbike exhaust.
    -Rocket launcher is too inacurate to be useful.
    -Ball blast type of APU spells do minimal to zero damage if target is even slightly moving, even if it visually hit the target.
    -Furniture is too expensive, maybe we should be able to craft them?
    -Animation could be worked on
    And since the instructions are chosing one point - which of those is the most important to you?
    Jarl
    Content Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Inteligence is the ability to adapt«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERDISCORDhttp://www.neocron-game.com/get-supportFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT​

Quote Originally Posted by Jarl View Post
    And since the instructions are chosing one point - which of those is the most important to you?
    Probably first. Longer sessions with Monk or Fusion Cannon are tiresome, especially on evenings. I like to play with lights off and fusion cannon makes my room like rave party. PSI cast sound drills my ears, at some point I even mute the sound and play some music because its unbearable for me. Same for frost spells, but I dont use them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12