Thread: Vehicles: slots

Default Vehicles: slots

Ok, so I have made vehicle threads before, but this one is different.

I would love to have 1-5 slots added to all construct-able vehicle keys. Why, you ask?

Make all vehicles have 'customizable' features.

1. You can add 'bucket seats' to land vehicles (i.e. 2 on a rhino). People can sit on the bucket seats, which are in the open, and shoot from them. Please make damage split between vehicle and people (in PvE) and not just the bucket seat people get focused in PvE. In PvP make it work just like you think it should... where you aim is where the damage goes.
    2. You can mod 'higher gunner damage'
    3. You can mod 'faster vehicle speed'
    4. You can mod 'faster vehicle aiming'
    5. You can mod 'quicker vehicle reload'

Any vehicle key which you cannot currently construct needs a copy made and available for research/constructing of course. More than one way to do that (v1 and v2 of a vehicle for example).

My vision:
    I can be a level */20 character or a level */63 character, shooting off of a glider or a land vehicle or doy bomber. Just think of the possibilities!

If you could make air vehicles less likely to crash and burn, killing all occupants, that would be nice. Force them to stay in the vehicle if its not dead would be a great touch. Reset position gets you out if all else fails.

Please, add to this! Be happy to see this part of NC!

Sounds good!

I'd like to suggest another module that affects how well the vehicle climbs terrain.
    Bad Dragon
    Jack Drake
    Run
    My Ppu
    Nipple Goblin

Great idea! This would be a must have...

Id like a mod that lets you take off in a glider using the Z axis and another one which makes the glider be 1000x more robust to falling/collision damage.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

A great Idea , should be fun to Customize Rhinos etc with mods