Exclamation Clan: Black Guard is Recruiting

Black Guard is Recruiting
    Faction: City Admin

> New Players: We will help you grow and learn the game , you will get Equipment and we will show you leveling spots and protect you while you level your character up.

> Experienced Players: Looking for a new Clan thats Active and Supports their Members and does Opfights ? Join Us !

Our Goal in the Game is to have Fun together and do PvP and Outpost Wars/Fights, Do PvE together (MC5 , Ceres Lab, Doytunnels) , Help our New Members !

Ask in the Help Channel for us or Direct Message/Mail me Ingame -> Chazz, Chazzinator or Peggy

Quote Originally Posted by Chazz View Post
    Black Guard is Recruiting
    Faction: City Admin

> New Players: We will help you grow and learn the game , you will get Equipment and we will show you leveling spots and protect you while you level your character up.

> Experienced Players: Looking for a new Clan thats Active and Supports their Members and does Opfights ? Join Us !

Our Goal in the Game is to have Fun together and do PvP and Outpost Wars/Fights, Do PvE together (MC5 , Ceres Lab, Doytunnels) , Help our New Members !

Ask in the Help Channel for us or Direct Message/Mail me Ingame -> Chazz, Chazzinator or Peggy
    Hello,

old vet returning here, here are th runners I have atm :

- 1 woc 1 tank with 95-96 CON and few stuff but no mc5 nor rare imps, only ppr, he is BD so I'd need help to go CA
    - 1 lvl 50 APU, she gonna be my future woc 1 ppu as I'm levelling an APU too for anti-ppu fights, she's PP so going CA will be easy
    - 1 droner spy, he will be My Pistol Spy, he gonna hack and drive so he could help supporting in OP... He's PP too...

future runners : as I said one APU, then I'll lvl my rifle Spy Kalona (same setup as before : ultra fast CAR spy on nanites...), if I have time 2 tradeskillers : one resser / repper and one cster / recycler ... But I'll first focus on my apu and ppu...

Would you take me ? I play NC till 2004, was on Pandora first (french server) Helix clan, then I went from servers and clan, was the leader of the french legendz, biggest FR clan on the last server, went to AD too, last clan was Rebels...

I have good tank skills (with CS or plasma and laser cannons), and my calnmates told I was a pretty damn good ppu, and I'm sure with some fights I'll be at my best lvl fast !

Kalonji Faya
    * Kalon G - Old School PPU * Kalon - Butt Plugged PPU (MIA)
    * Kalonjo - HC Tank (MIA) * Son of Kalonjo - father's son (HC Tank)
    * Kalona - AK Spy (MIA) * Pat Etik -Driver Pistol Spy
    * Monsieur Smeeth - Slots Maker * Anon e-Mouse - Doomed spy
    * Kalonji Faya - Holy Hybrid (MIA) * Kal'Anjah - Blessed Hybrid