Quote Originally Posted by Celt View Post
You know, the fact that 50% of the people on Discord feel very strongly against LE's is utterly meaningless. Neocron has been made less and less interesting for players who don't want to PVP and particularly, as the population dropped, activities for non-PVPers completely dried up too.
You know its mob rule that got a lot of things changed in this game in the first place right? Belt drops in war zones? GRs locked to clan only etc etc.

I dont actually think anything has been removed for the non-pvp crowd down the years aside for the ridiculous mob damage/hp changes that 2.2 brought with it. Certainly not much was removed and one major dungeon was added (regants). What else is there to add? Woc was added, this gave the grinders something else to grind for. Sure thing they could have made more of it but I dont see much ever getting lost. Moreover I think it was a case of the PVE crowd actually getting bored of the content as it had been done to death. There was a time when you could solo most of the content in this game, sure it was good fun for a time but with the 20 yr old AI it became surprisingly easy.

I think this is time catching up to the game and the engine showing its age which has done this, rather than anything the "pvp" crowd as you put it has done to the game. The only major thing left to draw life in this game is the pvp. The PVE crowd have long gone to new games in search of a more fulfilling experience from what I can see. But hey, thats the beauty of opinions, none of us is wrong.