Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Why I'm less active

My personal reasons for not playing.

Maybe NST can adress these issues?

- PP1 changes make solo PvP meetups way harder (get group ganked all the time)
    - Low Pop makes PvP meetups harder (don't meet that many other players in the wastes)
    - I don't WoC my chars if there is no double XP (espiecially my PE is impossible)

Regards Odi

Quote Originally Posted by Odimara Orca View Post
    My personal reasons for not playing.

Maybe NST can adress these issues?

- PP1 changes make solo PvP meetups way harder (get group ganked all the time)
    - Low Pop makes PvP meetups harder (don't meet that many other players in the wastes)
    - I don't WoC my chars if there is no double XP (espiecially my PE is impossible)

Regards Odi
    Or you could join a Clan and fight together like we do would just leave the last point

- Don't go to PP1 alone
    - NST can spawn more players, I'm sure
    - You don't need WoC to play the game, or even be competative in PVP

I'd rather kick your asses alone than associate with lowskill groupgankers.

Gouppvp is not the only pvp, my reason for not logging in.

I'd rather kick your asses alone than associate with lowskill groupgankers.

Gouppvp is not the only pvp, my reason for not logging in.
    Odi Im not with Bad Dragons ,there are still other Clans that fight and we dont gank

Quote Originally Posted by Chazz View Post
    Odi Im not with Bad Dragons ,there are still other Clans that fight and we dont gank
    So you're GP? Because that's the only clan i could ever do decent 1v1s with (except if I catch somebody of the other clans in the wastes).

BD has decent players but Gogo and Skillhackers as well.

cigar can only groupgank.

No im Black Guard , relativly new clan

but Gogo and Skillhackers as well.
    I'd be interested in seeing any evidence you have to back up that allegation.

Quote Originally Posted by Mal View Post
    I'd be interested in seeing any evidence you have to back up that allegation.
    Fuck your evidence claim, the same shitty out as always. The whole community knows about it and no white washing will change the facts.

That you always answer with "Where's your evidence?!? *hurr durr*" instead of "we don't cheat" tells the whole story.

GTFO now son.

Actually no. My statement wasn't a cocky "you can't prove it son" it was more a "I want to see evidence before looking at getting it taken further".

In my book - claims without evidence are bullshit. It goes without saying that we don't cheat, so unless there's a serious claim, I'm not going to expend any energy defending it. It also goes without saying that people making claims without being able to submit any evidence are talking out of their arses. Personally, I feel that if your claims had any substance, you wouldn't have needed to go on the offensive about it.

So, with that in mind - please don't discuss exploits on the forums, as per the rules. If you have evidence, you're welcome to speak to me about it - or send it directly to Support. Anything other than that, feel free to keep to yourself.

Actually no. My statement wasn't a cocky "you can't prove it son" it was more a "I want to see evidence before looking at getting it taken further".

In my book - claims without evidence are bullshit. It goes without saying that we don't cheat, so unless there's a serious claim, I'm not going to expend any energy defending it. It also goes without saying that people making claims without being able to submit any evidence are talking out of their arses. Personally, I feel that if your claims had any substance, you wouldn't have needed to go on the offensive about it.

So, with that in mind - please don't discuss exploits on the forums, as per the rules. If you have evidence, you're welcome to speak to me about it - or send it directly to Support. Anything other than that, feel free to keep to yourself.
    Enough people have seen your clan gogo hacking and skillhacking. You're using the same cheap opt-out as always. I won't have fraps running 24/7 to catch whats obvious to everybody.

Still relevant.

Still relevant.
    Nope, your clan has and will always have a rep for cheating 3 quarters of the active server pop cam attest to that.

And no plausable denial will change that. The banhammer will come sooner or later (and fully deserved).

Nope, your clan has and will always have a rep for cheating 3 quarters of the active server pop cam attest to that.

And no plausable denial will change that. The banhammer will come sooner or later (and fully deserved).
    If 3/4 know we're cheating, which we're not, I'd expect some evidence.

I'm confident that my clan isn't facing the ban hammer, as we're not doing anything which is against the Community Guidelines, or the UELA.

Now, please curb your toxic behaviour - stop attempting to propogate falsities.
    Last edited by Mal; 24-03-17 at 23:49.

Enough people have seen your clan gogo hacking and skillhacking. You're using the same cheap opt-out as always. I won't have fraps running 24/7 to catch whats obvious to everybody.
    And what is it exactly that is obvious to everybody? You can't even name 1 specific thing that you suspect is happening besides ermahgerd gogu dupez! Skillhacking? In what way? Do you even know what you're talking about or are you just on the whining sooking I cant win so therefor you must be cheating bandwagon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast