Default GR to owned OP should be free

If your clan owns an OP it should be free to GR into. This would offer an additional incentive for players to pull their LE out and join clans.

1 - It encourages clans to own more OPs (more OP Fights)
    2 - It encourages individual players to join clans to take advantage of free travel (more UnLE'd)

What do people think?

Quote Originally Posted by JoshCooper View Post
    If your clan owns an OP it should be free to GR into. This would offer an additional incentive for players to pull their LE out and join clans.

1 - It encourages clans to own more OPs (more OP Fights)
    2 - It encourages individual players to join clans to take advantage of free travel (more UnLE'd)

What do people think?
    I think its a good idea
    but i dont think its enough to make some people take their LE out but its the right way to go

the lower exprate and moneyrate isnt high enough and maybe a lower droprate for unressed techs would let guys think about pulling the LE´s out

or give Clans and their members some additional bonuses for owning outposts not just the inzone bonus

Saving 4,000 on Genrep fees, when you can make that back in 5 or 10 minutes isn't enough incentive to push someone who's on the fence to remove their LE.

If you wanted OPs as an incentive to get more people into clans, then perhaps it might work if there were other bonuses; such as an increase in XP gain, higher damage/resists or something along those lines, that would be more of an incentive.

I'm talking like 1% an OP, with the bonus based on the OP type - nothing too gamebreaking. Perhaps more for Labs/Mines/Factories, as they are limited.