eXodus Clan ****************** Skansy's Avatar

i can support 2 - 3 Runners and myself in OP Fight ... no 1PPU : 1 Damage Dealer

In an OP Fight with just 1 PPU and 5 Damage Dealer on each side, the PPU would be the target ... the Team that kills the enemy PPU first win ... or you have more PPUs but nothing to do

ALL players HAVE TO be reliant on PPU ... if u wouldnt need them, why should i play it?

I cant see your point sorry.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
    I cant see your point sorry.
    did you ever play a ppu ?
    I mean a real clan ppu who have to support all the clan members that are here to fight and that means sometimes 2-3 and sometimes 6-8ppl...
    If you never did that, ofc you can't see the point...

Kalonji
    * Kalon G - Old School PPU * Kalon - Butt Plugged PPU (MIA)
    * Kalonjo - HC Tank (MIA) * Son of Kalonjo - father's son (HC Tank)
    * Kalona - AK Spy (MIA) * Pat Etik -Driver Pistol Spy
    * Monsieur Smeeth - Slots Maker * Anon e-Mouse - Doomed spy
    * Kalonji Faya - Holy Hybrid (MIA) * Kal'Anjah - Blessed Hybrid

Lol. I can assure you I know more about playing a PPU than most people on this board currently. I dont need to list my credentials, others can do that for me.

I mean I cant understand what you're on about. Please try to make more sense. I realise english isnt your first language but could you have another go at your post or explain it better so we can have a decent discussion.

Sorry dude I definitively misunderstood something about what Skansy said so my answer was not good at all as I was missing a point...

Speaking and reading english is kinda hard sometimes when you have to debate...
    Sorry again.

But I'm still thinking PAD should not last longer, but it's just my opinion... I think a good ppu even with 4-5 ppl to handle should be able to PAD each one. Ofc it's hard work, but that's what makes a ppu so fun to play imo.

Kalonji
    * Kalon G - Old School PPU * Kalon - Butt Plugged PPU (MIA)
    * Kalonjo - HC Tank (MIA) * Son of Kalonjo - father's son (HC Tank)
    * Kalona - AK Spy (MIA) * Pat Etik -Driver Pistol Spy
    * Monsieur Smeeth - Slots Maker * Anon e-Mouse - Doomed spy
    * Kalonji Faya - Holy Hybrid (MIA) * Kal'Anjah - Blessed Hybrid

I don't think anyone wants this change to make a ppu's job easier. It's for convenience.

Recasting every 3 mins is a pain. They run out too quick and give the impression that all your doing is rebuffing all the time. Almost all group fights are lasting far longer then 3 minutes so require multiple recasts per skirmish.

Rebuffing that often is not adding anything tactical or to increase skill ceiling - it just gets in the way of the fights.

It's not even like you can use the buff running out as an opening as you can upkeep 100% of the time.

I think shit buffs should be left as they are too. They are a group fight mechanic and any group has access to multiple ways of anti-buffing covering 3 of the 4 classes.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    - Check out the new NeoFragger killboard here

But making something more convenient also makes it easier. However it seems I am alone in thinking this is a good thing. At the end of the day in order to attract and retain new players this game needs to get over itself and all of the stumbling blocks it has to retention of the player base.

If that means reducing the grind and making it more accessible - like it was in NC1 - or improving fighting mechanics to make the ppu job easier, these things all need to be at least discussed and debated and then potentially added to the game. You wont win any new players making things harder or more annoying than they are currently.

Bumping this thread because please give us longer lasting shields already.
    Bad Dragon
    Jack Drake
    Run
    My Ppu
    Nipple Goblin

bumping thread also because recasting buffs is a pain in the neck, yes 5 minutes would be perfect but I think increasing the freqency so they cast much faster could also work with making it less of a pain. I'd be happy with either longer duration or faster casts.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123