Default State of Neocron

Just want to highlight apparent Issues since implementation of Patch Level 217 on the Retail Server.
    • Runner positioning issues. Runners warping on screen. Stuttered movement/ Character desync’s.
    • Camera positioning issues, in some camera positions mouse movement speed is decreased
    • Clan owning Outposts no longer gets any notification when it is under attack. resulting in OP’s being taken without any awareness/ without combat
    • Damage irregularity with the “Kami drone family”
    • Drone positioning bug where you are unable to see an attacking drone, leaving you with no ability to avoid being damaged
    • Stack animations sticking after timer expired. Also present with stealth animation
    • Delayed damage registration… Runners dying 5 seconds+ after last burst with CS for example.
    • Use of alt key now stops movement
    • Silent damage from COP/Storm bots- Inconsistent- Majority of times you are unable to see any animation
    • Resist’s not in line with armour values- PL 200

The benefits you have brought to the game with those patch changes have been outweighed by the negatives’ highlighted above. It would make more sense to roll back to a more stable retail client until these are resolved as they are collectively outweighing any positive changes. If you disagree please state, the benefits that outweigh those issues’.

Quote Originally Posted by bobhoskins View Post
    Just want to highlight apparent Issues since implementation of Patch Level 217 on the Retail Server.
    • Runner positioning issues. Runners warping on screen. Stuttered movement/ Character desync’s.
    • Camera positioning issues, in some camera positions mouse movement speed is decreased
    • Clan owning Outposts no longer gets any notification when it is under attack. resulting in OP’s being taken without any awareness/ without combat
    • Drone positioning bug where you are unable to see an attacking drone, leaving you with no ability to avoid being damaged
    • Stack animations sticking after timer expired. Also present with stealth animation
    • Delayed damage registration… Runners dying 5 seconds+ after last burst with CS for example.
    • Silent damage from COP/Storm bots- Inconsistent- Majority of times you are unable to see any animation

The benefits you have brought to the game with those patch changes have been outweighed by the negatives’ highlighted above. It would make more sense to roll back to a more stable retail client until these are resolved as they are collectively outweighing any positive changes. If you disagree please state, the benefits that outweigh those issues’.

100% agreed on all notions here. Why is nobody else talking about these issues? The resists through the use of armor no longer make any sense to me at all personally. NPC damage to player is way too high for poision, piercing.

My personal last attempt to try playing this game in a positive way is to level up another character using melee. I'll post updates regularly about the experience as well. From what I've heard from those people who have tried melee ingame, the melee is now worse than what it was before the patches. I'm not sure how thats even possible.

You also can't open teammates belts. I'd move that one from "Medium" to "Critical" on the bug report page.
    https://bugreports.neocron-game.com/

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by AgentKane View Post
    My personal last attempt to try playing this game in a positive way is to level up another character using melee. I'll post updates regularly about the experience as well. From what I've heard from those people who have tried melee ingame, the melee is now worse than what it was before the patches. I'm not sure how thats even possible.
    Do not level up melee. It's slow and miserable. Can't fight hard mobs like grims or warbots, can't aoe, elfarid is off limits, chaos caves are off limits. The best way to level melee is running backwards fighting single targets at Regants and I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.
    Last edited by Drake6k; 02-03-17 at 22:11.
    Bad Dragon
    Jack Drake
    Run
    My Ppu
    Nipple Goblin

nvm me just passing through

Quote Originally Posted by Drake6k View Post
    You also can't open teammates belts. I'd move that one from "Medium" to "Critical" on the bug report page.

Edit:
    Do not level up melee. It's slow and miserable. Can't fight hard mobs like grims or warbots, can't aoe, elfarid is off limits, chaos caves are off limits. The best way to level melee is running backwards fighting single targets at Regants and I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.
    THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS. Seriously. THANK. YOU. Just saved me a lot of time and I appreciate the honesty Jack. What do you reccomend as a beginner way to level a different character? I already have a WOC2 tank that's just farming all over but my god it's so boring. I honestly did not care for pistols overall as rifles still seem superior too them in most regards. Should I try rifles again? I did enjoy it very much. Drones are off limits for me at the moment. Not easy to level up with them at all. I think what's bothering me overall with the mechanics of weapons now, is that, while everything feels overall somewhat balanced, my issue is that you never truly feel *powerful* at the endgame, or at any given time through the leveling process. So far doing a WOC1 rifle guy, a WOC2 heavy combat tank, and a 70 intel/dex pistol spy I never once felt a "wow this weapon is awesome" feeling. Even now with the AOE weapons it's the same. The damage on Moon Striker, and DoomBeamer is a 100% bullshit awful now.

I know AOE was changed for a reason but give me a break, even with 230 heavy combat skill the AOE weapons still suck nuts, and using Creed and Cursed Soul gets very boring <=(. Ugh. Editing my post one more time to add:... This is also using all three to four slotted rare weapons. I am definitely not a noob either. Been here since NC1, then was a part-time ingame GM for Reakktor during NC2.2, shortly after the launch of 2.1. Zoltan and devs hey I love what you've guys have done but please raise the AOE damage on heavy combat weapons just a bit. The damage is not high enough at all to even feel somewhat significant. Poison damage from mobs is also through the roof too high. Fighting the spiders in PP1 sewers now is a total joke or even poision mobs at all, AND NO NOT talking about scorpions in El Farid. **** that sh**.
    Last edited by AgentKane; 03-03-17 at 00:45.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake6k View Post
    I agree, certainly one of the top priorities I feel.

To devs: PLEASE fu***** stop changing damage values for different weapons on a daily basis with whatever it is method you guys use. You guys are losing players fast and hard. I won't stop playing but look at the amount of players online during peak hours. This number has changed quite significantly in my opinion. People are noticing what you guys are doing very obviously and I am not just one individual expressing this. Talk to your players ingame when you have a moment. Devs, you guys need to get around to the teammate belt issue ASAP. I know you guys have lives as do all of us, myself included but man come on that is an absurd bug to have around without getting a remedial band-aid or something. On all of this too after leveling multiple characters to the cap now, my overall somewhat bitter opinion is this. I feel like you community developer peoples made these changes to what *you* see Neocron as, not what the overall playerbase wants, or wanted. So many changes happened with 2.3 that obviously a lot of people did not want. So why do it? Seems like you guys just want what you agree on, not the greater good.

Spot on

So it's been 2months since I raised awareness of issues for the nst on here as requested... but have yet to see any comment or update on fixing the issues...

So it's been 2months since I raised awareness of issues for the nst on here as requested... but have yet to see any comment or update on fixing the issues...
    As you are well and fully aware some of these issues have been fixed in recent patches. I know there are a few outstanding issues.

So to avoid any confusion, can you please raise them in the bug reports forum, or add to any existing bug reports on the matter.
    Bifrost
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What's that coming over the hill? Is it a Warbot?«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERDISCORDGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT