Thread: Vehicle QoL

Default Vehicle QoL

Interacting with vehicles that are any more then a single seat is cumbersome currently.

How about changing vehicles when the owner interacts with it they are auto placed in the driver seat (or highest number seat they are able to use; driver / gunner / passenger 1 / passenger 2 / etc).

I think there should then be keybind options to change seats without getting out (e.g. 1 - 10 as quickbelt is disabled when in a vehicle).

Finally I'd build upon the lock seats function to include "open all / open team" options vehicle so other players can interact and auto be placed in the highest free seat without having to ask for permission.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by JoshCooper View Post
    Interacting with vehicles that are any more then a single seat is cumbersome currently.

How about changing vehicles when the owner interacts with it they are auto placed in the driver seat (or highest number seat they are able to use; driver / gunner / passenger 1 / passenger 2 / etc).

I think there should then be keybind options to change seats without getting out (e.g. 1 - 10 as quickbelt is disabled when in a vehicle).

Finally I'd build upon the lock seats function to include "open all / open team" options vehicle so other players can interact and auto be placed in the highest free seat without having to ask for permission.

Cheers!
    Brilliant.

The switching seats command is especially relevant now that PEs will be able to drive/gun a lot more vehicles in the up-coming patch.

How about a cabinet on the back of bigger vehicles to store that will only store ammo or recyclables? Saves people waddling about with a shit ton of ammo that's useless when not in the vehicle.