Default Multi Lightning Bolt causing crashes

TL 45 Multi Lightning bolt is causing multiple clients to crash on use. Found in J01 tonight at the bunker - where it not only crashed me, but everyone around me, and someone in the MB base as well.

Already on the list someone reported that ingame:

http://bugreports.neocron-game.com/
    Zoltan
    Management • Development • Server Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What do you hear? - Nothing but the rain. «

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT​​

I am currently trying to reproduce this behaviour on our Testserver with a debugger attached.
    - Killed MOBs
    - Killed Runners
    - Killed Self

Do you have and tipps to reproduce? Any specific thing that was always present when the crash hits?
    Farril
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N . C O M

»Dum spiro spero«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

I was at the bunker in J01 fighting Launchers. There were about 10 other people in zone at the time. I couldn't really say I'd noticed anything else specific happening at the same time. I think ther ewas a tank attacking with a laser cannon hitting it each time it happened.

Kiss with DIS

Quote Originally Posted by Farril View Post
    I am currently trying to reproduce this behaviour on our Testserver with a debugger attached.
    - Killed MOBs
    - Killed Runners
    - Killed Self

Do you have and tipps to reproduce? Any specific thing that was always present when the crash hits?
    Its random, best thing... go to a zone where no one else is, then on two clients logged in at the same time just spam it... it will lock up a client.

That was my approach on the internal Testserver. But i guess I just need to continue.
    Farril
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N . C O M

»Dum spiro spero«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Kiss with DIS

Quote Originally Posted by Farril View Post
    That was my approach on the internal Testserver. But i guess I just need to continue.
    I replicated this on test server a while back with Bifrost.

Try on retail as I did it a few days back and it caused a player client to lock up.

Happens both inside and in wastelands... perhaps you need to physically hit a target for it to happen.. if you require assistance replicating just message me on discord.

Regards,