Default [#R 218 ] Animation and sound of attacking mob

Hello there , with the new patch some mobs ( humanoid one like mc5 beginner area robot , mutant in cellar and human in sewer) dont have sound of attack or visual of it . You take dammage .

I dont know if it's only related to indoor area or if this happend outdoor .

Good day , and good job !
    Pour vivre heureux vivons perché !!

Meant to log this one myself. It's happening with CopBots, Club Guards, Aggressors - it's pretty much across the board. But it's not 100% of the time.

I think it's repaired with the 219 patch.
    Pour vivre heureux vivons perché !!

Just as a continuation of this.

Last night a Copbot was shooting me in Plaza 2. I zoned to Plaza 3, and back again. Clan mates reported that the Copbot was still showing that he was shooting at me. I saw this again later when a clan mate popped into a sewer to avoid a Copbot and seemed to be getting shot when he reappeared in P2.

It appears that this may be associated with the bug where fire/stealth/poison (etc) effects stick to your chracter when you zone whilst the animation is active.

----

Bump.

Important for new players and new Characters

yeah as far i can see aggressors/agg cpt. and cyclop launchers are bugged like that , altrought cyclops are mostly just wandering around waiting to be killed , rarely do any dmg.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichneumon View Post
    yeah as far i can see aggressors/agg cpt. and cyclop launchers are bugged like that , altrought cyclops are mostly just wandering around waiting to be killed , rarely do any dmg.
    bump
    Neptune - Purity....

Looks like problem with mobs is way more serious. Their sneaky stealth attacks are ignoring Deflector (Deflector animation doesnt trigger when hit by soundless mob using pierce/force dmg) and probably also Armor (cant be sure as Aggies miss alot and Cyclops do sometimes only splash damage) i was standing in front of Aggie Captain in Armor:

Head:
    Force +162
    Piercing +101
    Torso:
    Force + 93
    Piercing + 54
    Legs:
    Force +159
    Piercing + 99

and without armor and damage taken was nearly the same. There are more mobs affected by this soundless attack bug like Big Spiderbot (Spiderbot Sentry ?) or Warbot's (both attacks rocket + xray canon bugged). Most of them are no problem as they are low-mid level (Cyclops AI is completly broken), but warbots are doing insane damage (they are still doable using terrain etc but they were never able to 1-2 shot people to death even with energy / xray setup + mixed energy / xray nanites running etc). I can't test it futher alone, but this should be looked at, because if their attacks ignore spells / nanites / armor (implants ?) it's a game breaker (at least those bugged mobs)
    Neptune - Purity....