Default Mouse aim issues?

I'm not sure if it's my mouse or just the nature of the game being old, but when I move my mouse very slowly the reticle in-game doesn't pick up the minute movement of the mouse making it tough to aim and make small adjustments.

Anyone else have this issue? I'm at 800 DPI currently. Doesn't happen with other games.
    Achievement Unlocked: Beta 4 Runner

Enable V-Sync and uncap your FPS limit in your Nvidia control panel.

That's how I resolved the issue at least.
    The Melee Pusher

Patiently waiting when I can use a Greatsaber in the wastes of Neocron

Okay, I'll give it a try. Thanks!

I disabled multi-core on the launcher configuration and my aiming felt smoother.
    Bad Dragon
    Jack Drake
    Run
    My Ppu
    Nipple Goblin

Quote Originally Posted by Drake6k View Post
    I disabled multi-core on the launcher configuration and my aiming felt smoother.
    I'll have to give this a try because it still feels off to me.

Also, I log in and see your clan owns every outpost. I'm currently TT but if I get BD rep can I join the clan? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Vid Gamer View Post
    I'm not sure if it's my mouse or just the nature of the game being old, but when I move my mouse very slowly the reticle in-game doesn't pick up the minute movement of the mouse making it tough to aim and make small adjustments.

Anyone else have this issue? I'm at 800 DPI currently. Doesn't happen with other games.
    Dude I just reinstalled after a while and I get the EXACT thing. Slow movements with the mouse just doesn't seem to register in game. Same thing with me that it only happens with Neocron (quakelive, black desert online, path of exile) are all fine.

In game fps seems to top at 91 fps for me no matter what I do, I guess thats the cap? Anyone else get this mouse issue or know how to solve it? Tried the disable multicore but that didn't do anything.
    ZeuZ - Shadowbane
    ZeuZ - World of Warcraft
    ZeuZ - Lineage 2

I hope they figure this one out, it is very difficult to aim at mobs. Which is weird because it never used to happen in the past.
    ZeuZ - Shadowbane
    ZeuZ - World of Warcraft
    ZeuZ - Lineage 2

Kiss with DIS

The game suffers from mouse lag, its very noticeable if you play a modern fps then try Neocron, make sure you keep the game running at 60 fps, anything higher messes up player movements/causes warping.
    If you cannot keep the game at 60fps by forcing V-sync, download MSI afterburner and install the Riva tuner, you can then use Riva Tuner to limit the fps to 60. MSI after burner works on all Nvidia and AMD graphics cards.

https://www.msi.com/page/afterburner

At 30/60/90 fps the same thing happens, its definitely not an fps issue. This wasn't an issue in the past so had to be one of the patches that did something.
    ZeuZ - Shadowbane
    ZeuZ - World of Warcraft
    ZeuZ - Lineage 2

Kiss with DIS

I notice mouse lag but small movements are ok for me, try running in windowed mode, furthermore try disabling your mouse software, I had an issue with corsairs software and nc.