Default Size of the installation

The minimum space requirements say 20 GB hard disk space. Can anyone verify what hte actual size is? My HD on my windows machine is very small. I'm on linux atm. Please don't make me uninstall Entropia Universe. Anarchy Online only used maybe 2-5 GB when I played that few years ago. Being they're about the same age, how can this be 4x more?

Thanks in advance. I had to ask to make sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsco356 View Post
    The minimum space requirements say 20 GB hard disk space. Can anyone verify what hte actual size is? My HD on my windows machine is very small. I'm on linux atm. Please don't make me uninstall Entropia Universe. Anarchy Online only used maybe 2-5 GB when I played that few years ago. Being they're about the same age, how can this be 4x more?

Thanks in advance. I had to ask to make sure.
    My game folder is 2.36GB. Hey Zoltan, missing a comma?

Quote Originally Posted by AlvaroT View Post
    My game folder is 2.36GB. Hey Zoltan, missing a comma?
    There are no comma's or decimal points missing.

The final install size is about 2.2GB for just the retail client. However the download of installer takes 2.1GB, which needs to self-extract itself before installing. So during install on the same drive you going to need at least 7 to 8GB.

The reason for 20GB it's been rounded up, and doubled to be on the safe side to allow for a successful install.
    Last edited by Bifrost; 10-02-17 at 00:55.
    Bifrost
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What's that coming over the hill? Is it a Warbot?«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT