Default [T#229] Alt key movement

On the testserver when you press the alt key whilst moving then it stops you dead in your tracks. Whereas on the retail server you are able to move freely with the alt key pressed.

It would be greatly appreciated if we could move whilst pressing the alt key. I often find myself running through the world and toggling my minimap, having to stand on the spot to do this is jarring. Along the same lines, it is invaluable to be able to toggle trade on the go - this has likely saved my life at an OP fight before.

09-02-17, 22:20 #1
    Bifrost
    Neocron Support Team

Default T#228-231 - Patch notes (Implants and armour balancing)

The patch level for the test server has been reset, so you must create a new test server installation. Please follow the instructions for creating a test client. The latest installer released on the download page is already patched to #212 to save time on patching.

KEY BINDING CHANGED!
    Please reassign your keys. In the key options click DEFAULT and from there start assigning your wished key bindings again. If you do not reassign your keys, formerly ALT+[KEY] combination will work on [KEY] only!
    Is that possibly the cause of your issue?

A fix for this is applied to the Testserver.
    Farril
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N . C O M

»Dum spiro spero«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERDISCORDGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT