Default Help with build?

Haven't played in awhile, anyone have insight into a good HC Tank build?

Stats, Armor, Implants, Weapons, where to level?

Last I left off I was grinding MB Bunker.

Thanks for any help!
    Achievement Unlocked: Beta 4 Runner

Man, can't even get some help in-game!

You guys are brutal.

People don't tend to share specific builds. Are you are having trouble with any mob in particular or do you just want something to aim for?

Really? With such low populations you'd think people would be more willing to help.

I just need something to aim for so I'm not putting points into the wrong stat.

INT: I assume every point into weapon lore
    STR: Obviously most of my points should go into HC however I need a good balance with transport and resist force, too. This is the type of stuff I need some help on so I don't put too much into transport or force.
    CON: Probably the toughest skill to manage. No idea with the current meta to know how to properly set up a good CON.
    DEX: Back when I played there was a certain cap on hightech combat but I forgot how many points I should put before I stop. The rest would go into Agility. Right now I have like 24 points into recycle so I can have ammo when leveling.
    PSI: Obviously 0 now.

Armor-wise I forgot what I have now, just store bought stuff. My level currently is like 40/39 or something like that. Maybe a breakdown of what armor to wear to level and then what I should shoot for when getting to endgame.

Same as above but with implants / bones, weapons.

At 40/39 I was still leveling at MB Bunker but that was during a double XP. When should I move out and where is the next leveling spot?

No reason to go lowtech atm

Int: Weapon lore
    Strength: Force resists are meaningless in the current meta. 75 Pierce, rest H-C.
    Con: 75 Health with implants for nanite tool, all resist at least to 60 with implants maybe more, rest ATL
    Dex: 88 T-C for doombeamer, 42 recycle with glove, rest AGL
    PSI:0

Antigamma Bones, Str Backbone, heavy combat eye, recycle glove, heart with resists.

MC5 ballistic, PPR, synapse soldier 13 and something else.

If you make a drug depending setup you can take the ncpd chip as well.

Generally play without PA.

If you want to go cancer build a pistol Tank with ionic Pistol and Resists through the roof. Gotta use a PA for that though, and some experimenting. Not sure on a build there.

You want to use Devourer, Cursed Soul, Ionic Shotgun Cannon (if your aim is good) and doombeamer to hit stealthers.

Armor a Duranium / Gods Wish mix with Xray underwear.

Cool, thanks for the input!

Any good clans recruiting? I only see 2 owning all the Outposts and they are BD and FA. I'm TT currently.