Default Expand Industrial A: Lab

Currently, the GR in IND-2 is called "Industrial A: Lab".

Now, this might be a false memory, but I *swear* that back in either Beta in 2002 or early NC1, IND-1 gave runners a modest +10 CST and IND-2 gave runners +10 RES, hence the "Lab" notation in the GR name. Whether I'm imagining that or not...

Add a new GR to IND-1 called "Industrial B: Factory" and have that zone give all runners +10 CST.

Modify the existing IND-2 zone to give +10 RES.

This would give lower level Tradeskillers who haven't yet ventured out into the world a taste of what having an OP bonus would be like. This would be a very new-player friendly change and would give some of the lesser traveled zones in NC a reason for traffic.

That other thread that was talking about turning zones into OPs... and that one test version at DoY-10. My first thought was Outzone. Industrial-A would be my first choice. Let factions fight over it. Give nice rewards so people wanna take it. The Jail could be re-purposed too, and fought over.
    Bad Dragon
    Jack Drake
    Run
    My Ppu
    Nipple Goblin

Inner city op fighting would be amazing!! We went down to doy
    to check out sector 10 and looked good imagine being in control of Oz sectors and pushing clans through them to gain full control

Quote Originally Posted by -FN- View Post
    Now, this might be a false memory, but I *swear* that back in either Beta in 2002 or early NC1, IND-1 gave runners a modest +10 CST and IND-2 gave runners +10 RES, hence the "Lab" notation in the GR name. Whether I'm imagining that or not...
    It's not a false memory. NC1 did have some hidden CST bonus in one of those sectors before it was removed in a patch.
    Bifrost
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What's that coming over the hill? Is it a Warbot?«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

City zones as "ops" with bonuses and/or certain purposes (even in FA, Dome etc) = Winnar.

Very good ideas! Im for it!

Another good advantage to me: its beside a good way to create small high frequented player-traffic areas. Such as the medi in plaza 1.