Default Invisibility: Shorten Duration or Remove Protection

Title pretty much says it.

I enjoy the fact that many different setups exist in NC, and I understand that the use of the stealth tool is integral in part of several setups.

But the duration at which it lasts, AND the fact that you can't be shot/stabbed while stealthed is a little too much imo.

So, I ask that we trim down its effectiveness just a tad. Either let us kill a stealth player we managed to track, or disable how long he can stay hidden.
    The Melee Pusher

Patiently waiting when I can use a Greatsaber in the wastes of Neocron

I think the problem is that melee and even cannons work more like a spell than like a projectile or beam. The only real balistics we got are granate launchers. But you are able to hit a stealthe player with the CS if you aim from close enough. And i think the stealth should last shorter (but not shorter than 5 sec) or get weaker (more visible flame) when you get damaged.
    Last edited by Jack Slater; 22-01-17 at 13:54.

I agree stealth has a place but having someone take 1 shot, stealth, take 1 shot, stealth is very annoying and not fun to fight.

Perhaps taking damage whilst in stealth should reduce the remaining stealth time? So stacking someone with lots of DoTs will severally reduce their stealth time.

Also I seem to remember getting DF from multiple consecutive stealths, but haven't noticed it recently - was this changed?