Thread: NST's Choices

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default NST's Choices

Hi guys,

Just writing this to say how disappointed I am by the NST's choices recently, making PP1 not a safe zone anymore is really a bad move based on a few peoples opinions. Why cant things be bought more into consideration what other people want not just the select few?

There are people from all different backgrounds and different play styles, not considering these people is driving people away more and more every day. Things need to be thought of more and not just rushing patches onto retail as quick as possible, we have a test server there for a reason so run things on there and actually test things instead of rushing new content out. For instance the new weapons - not thought of properly and were rushed onto retail, essential details were not made so people were able to research them and make money from it, also another issue is all the toxic people in this game, dragging it down, i can name people on 2 hands of people who have stopped playing because of the toxic people also the economy and other factors.

The NST always say they want our input, well this is it from what i have seen a lot of people on trade and help saying, please for the love of god sort it out, do something and do it properly the first time so shit doesnt get exploited and within a month the economy is fucked again.

Please take into consideration what i have said or the server population will die once again.

Thanks
    Ajam

Please read carefully:

https://forum.neocron-game.com/showt...ch-Notes/page2

I do say this often - we don't have crystal balls - If you don't like any changes write a post here. We can't be ingame 24/7 to collect all the feedback, that's why we do have a forum. We had a similar problem regarding the KAMIKAZE-Drones already.

I do understand you post - but we can't change stuff just because of one person (Ingame chat doesn't count).

All people are very welcome to give some feedback here.
    Zoltan
    Management • Development • Server Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What do you hear? - Nothing but the rain. «

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT​​

What is the problem here? You are complaining that the Club zones not being safe is bad? Or that Pepper Park 1 generally not being safe is bad? I have read the notes on the patches and I am not sure what you are concerned about. Admittedly I havent logged in since the patch but this sort of change sounds really good to me.

It hopefully should lead to less PPU-buffed op fight teams dual-logged in Pepper park and turn it back into the "look over your shoulder" place it was always envisioned being. What it really needs is reasons TO GO there to fight in my mind. It should be THE place for small scale pvp. Not having safe zones is exactly that this game needs.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Kiss with DIS

Well, clubs are back to safe zones now....

Quote Originally Posted by DIS View Post
    Well, clubs are back to safe zones now....
    For the moment
    Zoltan
    Management • Development • Server Administration
    Neocron Support Team

»What do you hear? - Nothing but the rain. «

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT​​

Kiss with DIS

Quote Originally Posted by Zoltan View Post
    For the moment
    Don't do this to me Zoltan, what you got planned? Kos@Zoltan tbh

Order of the Black Flame yavimaya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
    What is the problem here? You are complaining that the Club zones not being safe is bad? Or that Pepper Park 1 generally not being safe is bad? I have read the notes on the patches and I am not sure what you are concerned about. Admittedly I havent logged in since the patch but this sort of change sounds really good to me.

It hopefully should lead to less PPU-buffed op fight teams dual-logged in Pepper park and turn it back into the "look over your shoulder" place it was always envisioned being. What it really needs is reasons TO GO there to fight in my mind. It should be THE place for small scale pvp. Not having safe zones is exactly that this game needs.
    yes!
    PP is the red light district, not the "take your kids, its family day" place....
    let the fighting in PP return to the days of open beta 4 / retail 1.0.

*slow clap*
    The Melee Pusher

Patiently waiting when I can use a Greatsaber in the wastes of Neocron

Quote Originally Posted by bmurph101 View Post
    *slow clap*
    I honestly cannot understand if you have a legitimate point here or are trying to make some form of bad joke.

to all of you who want the clubs non-safe zones we already know what happens, no one bothers going to PP1 anymore, people just sit in P3/P1 zone line next to the Cops, so your not really achieving anything, infact it is promoting less PvP due to the falling server population

Secondly lets be realistic here, no ones going to let you into a strip club armed with guns etc, you would get locked up, the strips cant earn money from dead people.
    Michael Myers - Tank
    Useless PPU - Monk
    Sweet Leaf - PE
    Spacy - Spy

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Myers View Post
    Secondly lets be realistic here, no ones going to let you into a strip club armed with guns etc, you would get locked up, the strips cant earn money from dead people.
    I'll hide my Wocket in my coat.
    Bad Dragon
    Jack Drake
    Run
    My Ppu
    Nipple Goblin

I honestly cannot understand if you have a legitimate point here or are trying to make some form of bad joke.
    I was actually paying you kudos because I thought it was a well thought out post.

Guess I'll be skipping out on that from now on.
    The Melee Pusher

My bad then. I've always thought of a slow clap as sarcasm. Apologies.

For the subject at hand - mostly to get back to topic - I think this issue is a microcosm of the larger one that is PvP generally and what it is intended for.

It ought to be fun for all sides (it rarely is), it ought to be easy to access (it most definitely IS) and it ought to be even and fair. (It took a huge step towards this with the balancing patch). However it needs a point to promote it. People (I think) need to be encouraged to do it more, there should be a goal to it to encourage more of it. I dont know what this goal is right now (thats why I am posting this) but I would honestly LOVE to see a reason to log in and pvp.

Thats all I want to do in nc ever any more. I want that reason back. Its not pride, or ego-rubs or e-peen but the satisfaction that a good kill promotes something or moves something along in the game and it is not just endless zoneline hugging for the sake of it.

If you guys can define that and package it and sell it I think you will have a winner.

My bad then. I've always thought of a slow clap as sarcasm. Apologies.

For the subject at hand - mostly to get back to topic - I think this issue is a microcosm of the larger one that is PvP generally and what it is intended for.

It ought to be fun for all sides (it rarely is), it ought to be easy to access (it most definitely IS) and it ought to be even and fair. (It took a huge step towards this with the balancing patch). However it needs a point to promote it. People (I think) need to be encouraged to do it more, there should be a goal to it to encourage more of it. I dont know what this goal is right now (thats why I am posting this) but I would honestly LOVE to see a reason to log in and pvp.

Thats all I want to do in nc ever any more. I want that reason back. Its not pride, or ego-rubs or e-peen but the satisfaction that a good kill promotes something or moves something along in the game and it is not just endless zoneline hugging for the sake of it.

If you guys can define that and package it and sell it I think you will have a winner.
    The biggest issue with PvP is that post patch, the NST haven't adjusted any of the glaringly broken weapons that currently make PvP not fun for anyone who isn't using them.

See Devourer, anything X-Ray, etc. The baseline of the patch seems to be working nicely. But the currently stupid damage that a few select weapons can put out is outrageous.

Like, Snipers (which are outrageously situational and difficult to use in NC) don't hit as hard as these weapons. And these are semi-auto weapons that are far easier to use.

But I definitely agree with the majority of what you said. Unfortunately, as long as the zone lines exist and the game is broken up into sectors (don't know if it's ever possible for this NOT to be a thing), zone hugging will always be a thing.
    The Melee Pusher

@bmurph101 There is a new Test server patch with balance changes and fixes so if you can test and feedback https://forum.neocron-game.com/showt...23-Patch-Notes

Besides the weapons you listed above, can you list any other "glaringly broken weapons" so the balance team can take a look. Thanks.
    Bifrost
    Neocron Support Team

»What's that coming over the hill? Is it a Warbot?«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast