Default So when does all this new stuff start?

I logged on, same graphics, weapons, can only get one mission. Except for the tutorial I haven't seen any difference.

Zoltan
    Management • Development • Server Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What do you hear? - Nothing but the rain. «

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT​​

You can't see any difference? Really?

We changed a lot in the past, and ofc with the big Update (Evolution 2.3) we had.
    This includes decals (graphics, btw.), missions, server stability and a lot of other stuff.

You can see our progress in all Patch/- and Updatenotes, also the upcoming changes on the Vedeena forums.

If you want to help us, to improve Neocron, we're very happy to get your constructive feedback.

X.
    Xanthos
    Management • Content Development
    Neocron Support Team

»Don't scream, don't cry, just enjoy the pain!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

The big thing for me was missions, you can still only get one mission at a time.

Yeah, no difference because you can only accept 1 mission still. No change at all really.
    /Sarcasm

If you're expecting the same thing you get out of tab target MMOs then your expectations are sorely in need of adjustment. The mission system is not like the wow quest tracker.

You should adjust your attitude while you're at it, the Dev team have made huge strives in improving many aspects of the game, most recently damage calculation and stability, all of this in their spare time. They deserve your respect, not your dismissal. If you disagree then I don't think you're paying enough attention.

Mission System Improvements
    Our new mission system technology has received several updates to improve performance. As well as removing the old maximum number of mission in the old system, the new system allows us to dynamically add missions to the game world without a patch.

They said it was implemented, so where is it?

Quote Originally Posted by mendal View Post
    Our new mission system technology has received several updates to improve performance. As well as removing the old maximum number of mission in the old system, the new system allows us to dynamically add missions to the game world without a patch.

That is referring to the fact that CityComs used to display a maximum of 3 missions per page, they now display 6. So, in answer to your question: it's in the game.

EDIT: typo and words
    http://www.synth-soft.com/ - NC Implant Calculator
    {{{{{{{{{{OHM}}}}}}}}}}

Quote Originally Posted by mendal View Post

It's implemented and live not in the way you think it is.

One big issue with the old mission system, is if we wanted to note your progress and save it for another time, the content team was severely limited by by the flags available - most of those are in use from the existing Jones and WoC missions. The new system is unlimited and there are other changes that allow us to add new missions without patches.

It's a background change you won't notice, but to the content team it's like night and day to allow them to add new content without limitations.
    Bifrost
    Neocron Support Team

»What's that coming over the hill? Is it a Warbot?«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Well I'd rather have the ability to take more than one mission but hopefully these changes will lead to it.

You know, this guy does have a point. Having multiple missions running at once might well be a good thing to implement here.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"