Default Minor Drone Fixes and QoL Update

Just a few Droner wishes...

Fix Raygun Drone Icon Colors
    Currently MR and RK drones look the same in the Inventory but on the ground they clearly have different colors. A simple addition would make visual ID a lot easier. See attachments.

Drone Inventory Labels
    Drones should have Labels like many other items do (e.g. the I, II, and III on tools/armor). Something as simple as:

• RG50
    • RG100
    • RG1K
    • PLC100
    • PLC1K

That would be perfect.

New Drones Should Stack
    Freshly constructed drones should stack provided they have identical stats and condition. That would make a Droner's Inventory Management *much* more pleasant. Once a drone is taken out of the stack, it would forever be independent.

Get Rid of Redundant Drones
    Please just get rid of one of the two redundant drones in the Ion series. One of the fun things about leveling a droner is getting to use a new drone, especially a new drone series. Finding that you went out of your way to get two drones, had them constructed, then found they are exactly the same, is just absolutely annoying.

• 70 HEW Ion Blaster MK-1 Drone DEX: 70 WPW: 68 RCL: 100
    • 70 Tech Angels Ion Blaster MK-1 Drone DEX: 70 WPW: 68 RCL: 100

• 88 HEW Ion Blaster MK-2 Drone DEX: 88 WPW: 78 RCL: 109
    • 88 Tech Angels Ion Blaster MK-2 Drone DEX: 88 WPW: 78 RCL: 109

• 96 Tech Angels Prototype Ion Blaster MK- 3 Drone DEX: 96 WPW: 81 RCL: 113
    • 96 Experimental Ion Blaster Drone DEX: 96 WPW: 81 RCL: 113

• 104 Devils Breath Ion Nuke Drone DEX: 104 WPW: 85 RCL: 117
    • 104 Exp Ion Nuke MK 1 Drone DEX: 104 WPW: 85 RCL: 117

• 112 Devastator Ion Drone DEX: 112 WPW: 88 RCL: 121
    • 112 Raging Weasel Ceres Ion Drone

Either make them different (alter firing modes, etc) or do away with one of the two.

--

I read about the new vertical controls on Vedeena. I'll try them out tonight, but the old school droner in me likes it the way it is - droning without simple up/down controls is an art! But at the end of the day, I'm sure these new controls will be much more convenient
    Attached Images Attached Images