Default Current Player Base

I think I have found a reason for the player base being so low at the moment, what I have seen from the coming weeks is people who have massive ego's shit talking, slagging people off, being judgemental, trolling, harrassing and all other things you can think of, that must scared the shit out of new players.... all the shit talk back and forth like a tennis match.... It is not about who you know, what you think you know, who you are or what you have got... everyone is the same no matter what, in games people are always going to be better then you.

So why is it people shove someones defeat in their face or kill people leveling? Just let people have fun and keep the shit talking down.. less of the big ego's and just enough the game. People have told me when they first started playing Plaza 1 was full of people all helping each other out the best they can, now it has come to the mind set of "oh how can i fuck that person over" or "how can i piss this person off shit talking" so please stop with the judgemental, egotistical, the big i am attitudes and start pulling together and helping people out, maybe use the energy you gonna use typing shit to help a new player out.

Maybe then Neocron will get somewhere again and start running smoothly!

Thanks
    Ajam

NC For Free!

Yup, I brought this up before I forget where but people here want to act like fucking toddler gangsters. I'm 31 and matured since Beta 4 myself. Sadly no one else seems to be unless it's everyone's kid playing and I doubt that.

Either way it gets tiring.

The worst ones that got to me where people who bitched in the help chat about bugs / issues of the game and just being beyond entitled.
    Let's Play Series Coming Soon:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/StoneLegionVideos

I mean, for me personally, the biggest thing stopping me from playing right now is just real life (that will change in a couple of weeks though).

The 2nd biggest thing is that, to be frank, I feel like my toon looks like a total bender. I'm a hulking super soldier death machine and I go around swinging the flimsiest looking weapons I've ever seen.

I just want a big ass laser sword. Legitimately the only thing I need.
    The Melee Pusher

Patiently waiting when I can use a Greatsaber in the wastes of Neocron

The whine about melee weapons is getting old.

As for the rest of the community you have to try to understand things from their point of view. Alot of em have capped their chars and been all over the game for years now. Some of these rivalries have existed for as long as NC has. For some of them this ego rub in NC is all they have because if they left it behind and went to be the new guy again in another game they would be on the receiving end of this violence and would hate that.

The simplest thing you can do is turn off the spam channels if it gets to be too much and recalibrate your bullshit filter when the channel is turned on. Try not to get drawn into the politics of that's not your thing but don't try to change too much of it because for others, they love it.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
    The whine about melee weapons is getting old.
    Meh. Squeaky wheel gets the oil.

And would take about 60 seconds for them to do. But you're entitled to your opinion.
    The Melee Pusher

Patiently waiting when I can use a Greatsaber in the wastes of Neocron