Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Safe zones in Pepper Park and "zone whoring" are two different issues.

I have no clue why the clubs in Pepper Park (and Bum Asylum, and the BD Faction office) are still safe zones. Seriously, why?? It only affects PvPers.

Regular "zone whoring" doesn't bother me. I play with friends and use teamwork. If someone is going in and out of the sewer over and over, we have one guy go down in the sewer, while another waits up top. If I'm chasing someone alone, they're more likely to get away, and I'm fine with that.

If you add a PvP flag that prevents zoning then I'm going to bait people into fights while my friends wait in the nearby sewer. They'll attack, get flagged, then we'll all zone up and wreck them while they can't zone away. Actually, could even use a noob alt as bait and let them die and then get a rez each time. I think people should be allowed to run from fights.

About Loot Rights: Fuck yeah!! Whenever we PvE as a group and do DoY tunnels or warbots the main damage dealers are not usually the hackers, so they always have to wait to hack. Loot rights is a fantastic improvement to the game.
    Bad Dragon
    Jack Drake
    Run
    My Ppu
    Nipple Goblin

Quote Originally Posted by Drake6k View Post
    Safe zones in Pepper Park and "zone whoring" are two different issues.

I have no clue why the clubs in Pepper Park (and Bum Asylum, and the BD Faction office) are still safe zones. Seriously, why?? It only affects PvPers.
    fixed.
    Zoltan
    Management • Development • Server Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What do you hear? - Nothing but the rain. «

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT​​

as posted in game and in discord, RIP casual PVP. the removal of the safe zones in pepper park clubs has pretty much killed off any decent PVP excluding op fights.

Another part of the game not worth logging in for now, standing around the P1/P3 zone line with the copbots.... no thanks.
    Michael Myers - Tank
    Useless PPU - Monk
    Sweet Leaf - PE
    Spacy - Spy

Quote Originally Posted by Zoltan View Post
    fixed.
    Changes reverted but the faction HQs & office are still "non-SafeZone".
    Zoltan
    Management • Development • Server Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What do you hear? - Nothing but the rain. «

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT​​

Just a quick thanks to Farril for a detailed reply on my post,

Out of interest I have heard Aesir (SP?) is in charge of balance? He/She doesnt seem to use the Discord, how is it that one can contact him/her?
    Steve Sparkz 82/64 (ppu)
    WargoleM 63/62 (hc tank)

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Myers View Post
    as posted in game and in discord, RIP casual PVP. the removal of the safe zones in pepper park clubs has pretty much killed off any decent PVP excluding op fights.

Another part of the game not worth logging in for now, standing around the P1/P3 zone line with the copbots.... no thanks.
    The fuck?

The removal of club safe zones makes PP 1000x more enjoyable.
    The Melee Pusher

Patiently waiting when I can use a Greatsaber in the wastes of Neocron

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12