Kiss with DIS

Post Poll: Keep double XP going

http://www.strawpoll.me/12007441

I think it would be a good idea to extend Double XP for all the loyal players right now, plus with new players joining the game it will give them an incentive to keep going.

Hell yee

Keep it forever!
    Bad Dragon
    Jack Drake
    Run
    My Ppu
    Nipple Goblin

Absolutely yeah!

Double XP went off as of today. I'm very surprised I did this, but I voted no for double XP. It would basically give away events and incentive for them to put it on. I really hate leveling as many characters as I did and took full advantage of double XP, but I have to admit having it all the time would be a bit too much.

However, I would strongly be for a XP revamp system (PPU, Hacknet, single-target) and also bring things like Tank CON and Monk INT leveling on par with other skills. It would be a smoother experience to get the same leveling in all your skills (example being spies and their INT/DEX leveling equally).

Kiss with DIS

Thank you all for voting so far, if players could reach out to the in-game community and try and get more people to vote, we would have a better idea where the community stands be it yea or nay. Plus a little push to get more players views on the forum would be nice.

I was wondering how I made it to dex 66 in just two days. I thought I was just a bad ass, but nope.
    I'm surrounded by idiots and I'm one of them.

To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost. Gustave Flaubert (1821 - 1880)