Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by JoshCooper View Post
    Exaggerating isn't going to help balance, low TL drones (those not requiring any imps) are not going to one-shot anyone.

There's always a trade between more dmg / more speed / whatever else.
    If a player is using low TL drones they won't do as much dmg but will have more sustain to get away. If a spy is maxing his dmg for his revenges aiming for 1 shots then he will die before he has chance to esc his drone.

If a low TL drone is able to kill you in one drone I'd argue you had lost the fight already anyway.
    I was mentioning Revenges, KK-400 obviously doesn't have the potential to deal that much damage, but it can still take out 600-700hp. We are talking about a DEX 63 item here. I would have loved to see drones be more tactical, as I have mentioned, people only use kamis to blow their opponents and very often in only one hits even at full health without the slight possibility for the people to see it coming as they are often lagging out due to their high speed

Quote Originally Posted by JoshCooper View Post
    There's always a trade between more dmg / more speed / whatever else.
    If a player is using low TL drones they won't do as much dmg but will have more sustain to get away. If a spy is maxing his dmg for his revenges aiming for 1 shots then he will die before he has chance to esc his drone.
    I agree.

Spys can't afford to hide near the action cause they'll die too quick if they get found. Spys usually hide far away and there are only so many hiding spots in Pepper Park. They shine in the wastelands and with stealth. Revenge is fast, yeah, but since they're probably hiding so far away it makes sense. The KK400 is slow as fuck and has terrible range.

I've only seen a few people using revenges and I've never been killed by one. I would like to see one kill a full health capped tank, but I'm skeptical. I shall test it tomorrow.
    Bad Dragon
    Jack Drake
    Run
    My Ppu
    Nipple Goblin

Quote Originally Posted by Odimara Orca View Post
    What if somebody is PPU shielded? They still have to be useful in OPfights.
    Why do they have to be useful in op fights?

Is a construction tool useful in an op fight? no its not, everything has a purpose, this game would not be much different if Kami drones were gone all together, they have always been a bad idea.
    Steve Sparkz 82/64 (ppu)
    WargoleM 63/62 (hc tank)

Quote Originally Posted by wargolem View Post
    Why do they have to be useful in op fights?

Is a construction tool useful in an op fight? no its not, everything has a purpose, this game would not be much different if Kami drones were gone all together, they have always been a bad idea.
    That's a dumb comparsion. Const Tool is for a Tradeskill, Drones are for Combat.

If they up the other drones a bit and add new ones for a more variable playstyle i don't have a problem.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12