Nice example made me chuckle... Game vs real life though cant really compare the two

Just in case you missed Bifrost's post : *click me*

We're monitoring the situation, and we will not discuss any ban to the public, please respect that.

Related to the direction of this thread: remember our forum rules.

Thanks.
    Xanthos
    Management • Content Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Don't scream, don't cry, just enjoy the pain!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

I didn't fucked up anybody cause im not very active right now.

There are clans with huge rare pools... recruiting new players. So they have to make it the same way we did in the beginning. Join a clan and get the gear or farm rareparts and sell them. I don't think it will have a big effect for new players and/or veterans.

But what do new players do if they notice there is nobody else playing? It is like a never ending loop and the main problem what should be solved instead of ban players for a exploit they may didn't even knew about.
    A clan is getting kicked his ass, they blame the other clan for 3rd party programs or the balance instead of work on the strategie and stop playing, the clan which is still looking for fun is getting bored and also stops playing. At this point everybody who still wants to play so badly is complaining about population issue again. Then there is a new Patch... people are hyped and coming back and it is all happening again exactly the same.
    Some players are on a ego trip. They can't handle to lose but they never change anything to improve the ability to win... aaand im going to get off the point again :P

What i want to say... the main problem is the community. We have to act like great community to keep this great game alive.
    The NST can do whatever they want. They can't fix the community issues. You can kill people in the game and still be friends with them even if they kick your ass every OP fight. I've seen your video and it was fun to watch but then u started complaining about spy army. Just make your own spy army if u think it's op (I don't think so) instead of ''ok I will stop playing until they fixed this op shit''. I don't want to fuck u up but think about it.

Maaan im sooo out of topic but i had to say that.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthos View Post
    Just in case you missed Bifrost's post : *click me*

We're monitoring the situation, and we will not discuss any ban to the public, please respect that.

Related to the direction of this thread: remember our forum rules.

Thanks.
    The last thing we need with player pop finally up is more bans... this was a one time stupidity, not much glas broken.

I don't understand the crying. Even if you bought one for 2.5 mil... that's not that much money.

Quote Originally Posted by Thandor View Post
    I didn't fucked up anybody cause im not very active right now.

There are clans with huge rare pools... recruiting new players. So they have to make it the same way we did in the beginning. Join a clan and get the gear or farm rareparts and sell them. I don't think it will have a big effect for new players and/or veterans.

But what do new players do if they notice there is nobody else playing? It is like a never ending loop and the main problem what should be solved instead of ban players for a exploit they may didn't even knew about.
    A clan is getting kicked his ass, they blame the other clan for 3rd party programs or the balance instead of work on the strategie and stop playing, the clan which is still looking for fun is getting bored and also stops playing. At this point everybody who still wants to play so badly is complaining about population issue again. Then there is a new Patch... people are hyped and coming back and it is all happening again exactly the same.
    Some players are on a ego trip. They can't handle to lose but they never change anything to improve the ability to win... aaand im going to get off the point again :P

What i want to say... the main problem is the community. We have to act like great community to keep this great game alive.
    The NST can do whatever they want. They can't fix the community issues
    You can kill people in the game and still be friends with them even if they kick your ass every OP fight. I've seen your video and it was fun to watch but then u started complaining about spy army. Just make your own spy army if u think it's op (I don't think so) instead of ''ok I will stop playing until they fixed this op shit''. I don't want to fuck u up but think about it.

Maaan im sooo out of topic but i had to say that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Odimara Orca View Post
    The last thing we need with player pop finally up is more bans... this was a one time stupidity, not much glas broken.

I don't understand the crying. Even if you bought one for 2.5 mil... that's not that much money.
    I can not express how much I agree with the two above posts. Especially the bolded blue parts above...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123