eXodus Clan ****************** Skansy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Load_HeavyLoad View Post
    why not just roll the server back?
    cause many new players started with 2.3 and u would lose everyone

so better remove every existing new rare ... so only old players will lose something
    and ban the guys who ruined this shit ...

Ye, better ban some more ppl. Population is way to high on the server. Keep up the ban waves for every reason cause ppl complaing.
    Some ppl who didn't abuse this exploit are salty cause someone made a little cash by doing it. No matter they know it was a exploit or not. And this ppl are the ppl wich always complain about every single piece of shit cause its not like they want it to be.
    Ban players isnt always the answere of a problem but its going to be a problem. In my opinion the NST is not the Problem. They do theire best and still some ppl complain. The Problem is the fucked up community. MOST of the crying ppl would have used it by themselves if they had knewn it earlyer.
    Skansy, promise you never used a single exploit. I KNOW you did. Stop fuck up every single shit YOU are not happy with cause there is no benefit for you. I fucking know u since nc1 and i fucking know u abused the shit out of bugs. So stop crying and let the NST work. Maybe they can find a better solution than ban everybody who did it and we dont lose like 20 out of 80 active players. Im so sick of complaining ppl especially the ones which are complaining about everything not giving them a benefit.
    fuuuu10.jpg

Oh I forgot to say Skansy.. everybody who is kicking your ass is a cheater or the NST made bad game balance. Its never you who maybe is just not as good as your opponent... hell no.
    Last edited by Thandor; 23-12-16 at 13:56.

Quote Originally Posted by Skansy View Post
    cause many new players started with 2.3 and u would lose everyone

so better remove every existing new rare ... so only old players will lose something
    and ban the guys who ruined this shit ...

Grow up Skansy.... Stupid to suggest bans for a little exploit. The team is trying to grow the population not diminish it for a silly exploit.

Dont know who is hiding behind "Thandor" ...

Quote Originally Posted by Thandor View Post
    Ban players isnt always the answere of a problem
    But it is the right thing for Cheater / Hacker / Exploiter / Modder / Botter ... what ever!

its the only way to fight against that!

sure i did some exploiting in NC1 and NC2 ... but hey ... i grow up a bit and know its shit for the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Thandor View Post
    Maybe they can find a better solution than ban everybody who did it and we dont lose like 20 out of 80 active players.
    As i said ... they shouldnt ban everyone ... just the few that abused it in a massivly way ...

But i think u are one of this guys ... so surely u dont want to be banned for that shit ... but hey ... i hope they will do!

Quote Originally Posted by bobhoskins View Post
    Grow up Skansy.... Stupid to suggest bans for a little exploit.
    Another one who did it massivly?
    its not a "little exploit" ...

lets say a new player started in nc2.3 ... so he is capped now and farmed some stuff ... he maybe got 10-15 million if he played well ...

so ... build 1 spell cost 30 sec and 1.000 nc ... lowest sell price 20.000nc = 40k NC / minute = 2,4 Mio / hour ... by selling that stuff to Yos!
    plus the spells sold to player who will lose this spell with the patch but payed a few hundret thousand or more ...
    Last edited by Skansy; 23-12-16 at 14:37.

if there is no punishment here conclusion for me will be easy... stop reporting and start abuse the shit outta everythin cause there is nothin to be afraid of...

Im not hiding. It is my account since I bought the game... I would change it to Shagon but it doesn't matter at all. Just told u my opinion. I didn't used the bug at all and i didn't knew about it. I don't have to be scared but ban ppl in a low population is not the way to go if u still wanna play this game with more than 10 ppl on the server. Caution the guys and tell them to pay back the money or stuff or something like that.
    But you and other individual persons are complaining about everything you or they don't benefit from and thats the point.
    Help the NST to make the balance as good as possible is fine but complaining about things which are not true only cause it seems to be to strong for YOU is game breaking. And demand to ban people is also game breaking.

Yes, i totaly agree with ban everybody who i using a 3rd party program. But only if u can make 100% sure the person is really using something like that and not by suspicion. But thats another topic we are already done with.
    Last edited by Thandor; 23-12-16 at 15:05.

Dont know who is hiding behind "Thandor" ...

But it is the right thing for Cheater / Hacker / Exploiter / Modder / Botter ... what ever!

its the only way to fight against that!

sure i did some exploiting in NC1 and NC2 ... but hey ... i grow up a bit and know its shit for the game.

As i said ... they shouldnt ban everyone ... just the few that abused it in a massivly way ...

But i think u are one of this guys ... so surely u dont want to be banned for that shit ... but hey ... i hope they will do!

Another one who did it massivly?
    its not a "little exploit" ...

lets say a new player started in nc2.3 ... so he is capped now and farmed some stuff ... he maybe got 10-15 million if he played well ...

so ... build 1 spell cost 30 sec and 1.000 nc ... lowest sell price 20.000nc = 40k NC / minute = 2,4 Mio / hour ... by selling that stuff to Yos!
    plus the spells sold to player who will lose this spell with the patch but payed a few hundret thousand or more ...
    Nope, didnt exploit it at all. Just think its pretty small minded to suggest banning players for a small issue that wont effect nc end game experience... what you suggested will negatively effect end game as you want to ban players... who cares that some players made some money ??? Stop whining, if you have a compllaint as least make it constructuve so you can add something useful to the table. I bought one of these spells for 3million unwittingly... oh well shit happens... that certainly doesnt effect end game pvp for me..

Bob... how much nc am i allowed to expoilt per day then? if its no problem as long as its minor value there should be a limit right? *lol*

Quote Originally Posted by M4rK View Post
    Bob... how much nc am i allowed to expoilt per day then? if its no problem as long as its minor value there should be a limit right? *lol*
    Exploit all day if you want... that wont effect end game pvp... runners exploit everyday in leveling spots... pushing characters over safe zones etc.. you want to ban all these players too ? You and skansy wpuld both be banned if you want ban for explouts and would be no players left on the serverr

Quote Originally Posted by M4rK View Post
    Exploit all day if you want... that wont effect end game pvp... runners exploit everyday in leveling spots... pushing characters over safe zones etc.. you want to ban all these players too so no players left on the serverr

Quote Originally Posted by bobhoskins View Post
    I bought one of these spells for 3million unwittingly... oh well shit happens... that certainly doesnt effect end game pvp for me..
    so u would say ... "hey i dont care about the new players that bought one of this rares with all they got" or cant even buy anything now cause moneys worth get lower and lower?

yeah like Thandor ... just fuck up new players, cause we got everything we need ... thats the best way to stay with the same population ... but its okay

i will do it like mark ... waiting for the consequence

y but think about players that are not doin end game pvp.. not everyone in this game plays for op fights

so u would say ... "hey i dont care about the new players that bought one of this rares with all they got" or cant even buy anything now cause moneys worth get lower and lower?

yeah like Thandor ... just fuck up new players, cause we got everything we need ... thats the best way to stay with the same population ... but its okay

i will do it like mark ... waiting for the consequence
    Said new player can easily make back that money that was swindled from them in an hour of pve.... but you prefer to suggest to ban players so we have less population ... if these new players leave over a small losss like that then there were never going to amount to anything in nc .. The players you suggest to ban are keeping to end game afloat with pvp and contributing to the community. Get off your high horse

So they have even more time to make that money back then if they dont do pvp mark lol !!!
    Last edited by bobhoskins; 23-12-16 at 16:00. Reason: Shitty mobile keyboard

rob a bank and try that reasoning on cort pls
    dont forget to stream that on twitch pls

"i only took 1.000€, that didnt effect the bank"

"these people work all day, its easy for them to earn it again."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast