Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default new rares researchable

so anyone who bought or traded for one of these that got researched and built got screwed huge by your miss coding let's call it or fck up. nice one or am I understanding this wrong ? but yet those people that took advantage of a bug or exploit get to keep all the money and rares they got for ressing them and selling them way to go.
    BAD ASS 74/65 NERFED HYB {apu now}
    BLACK SOUL 79/67 RIFLE PE

AND SOMEOTHERS I WONT SAY

What's the point? What do you want from us to do now?
    Zoltan
    Management • Development • Server Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What do you hear? - Nothing but the rain. «

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT​​

Kiss with DIS

Unfortunately the game requires a certain level of honesty from the community, had whoever first discovered the bug reported it in a ticket it may have reduced the impact on innocent players.

I don't know if you remember the kk days, but their answer to this would be roll back, mistakes happen thats fact and dealing with this old engine is bound to cause some issues to slip through, making an omelet without cracking a few eggs springs to mind.

Give everyone one blueprint of the weapons and then patch the game so they're not bpable again. Everyone has one shot at slots and then the mistake can't be repeated. Sorted.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

eXodus Clan ****************** Skansy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zoltan View Post
    What's the point? What do you want from us to do now?
    i would like to see some bans ...

99% of Runners playing Neocron atm know, that Rare Weapons normaly cant be researched.

So everyone who used this bug for his advantage in a big way should get a ban.
    Cause that is exploiting ... and they destroy the ingame economy for everyone.

As i heared u could craft a Rare Heal with WP 1, 2 and 4 ... so u pay less than 1k Credits ... but you could get 20k - 30k depend on Slots.
    So with Research and Construction Time of maybe 30 seconds u are rich ass mofu in a few hour ... plus i saw some rare heals in trade chat for 400k ...

sure its a mistake of the coding team ... but that does not mean, everyone can use this to exploit.

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
    Give everyone one blueprint of the weapons and then patch the game so they're not bpable again. Everyone has one shot at slots and then the mistake can't be repeated. Sorted.
    Are u crazy? Thats Rare Weapons from Rare Parts ...
    i would prefere to delete every exsisting new Rare Weapon and start completly new with them ... sure i would lose my Rare Heal and the Melee Weapons ... but thats better than an overflooded marked.

mmmh... Milkey Ren every Blueprint of those guns?

But what to do with the existing ones...
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

I for one trades and BLC for one of the new rares. and then paid 4.5 million for another rare. so the exploiter gets to keep all the riches while you fuck the honest players over by losing the new rare and also losing out on whatever the person traded to get said new rare I agree with skansy ban and remove their legit ones all who researched them.

time to Milky Ren the new rares. Just wipe em out!

yeah some bans are required to make the remaining community happy again so people can praise the mighty ban hammer again. worked before.
    a wipe of the new rare weapons would be nice too, that would be your chance to remove the restoration from the game again.

Here are the facts and what we done since this "bug" was exploited.

It was reported that the new rares were BP'able, and as soon as it was known a softpatch was made to prevent these BP's from being copied and a further softpatch to prevent usage of the items. After investigation we have applied another softpatch to allow the items to be used again.

As the issue was quickly caught, the impact to the economy is low.

During the investigation we have discovered:-

• The number of real rare items is quite low - much lower than most people would have expected.
    • Some players have made constructed version of the new rares - we have checked these items and removed them where necessary.
    • Some players have BP copies of the new rares - again these have been removed.

The NST will continue to monitor the issue and if necessary apply any bans to players who exploit this bug. If you have any more information on this exploit please report it in-game using the ? GM help tool in the top right of your screen or send an email to helpdesk@neocron-game.com The forums is not the place for reporting or discussing exploits.

Finally we would thank the players who did report this exploit.
    Bifrost
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What's that coming over the hill? Is it a Warbot?«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by brand View Post
    yeah some bans are required to make the remaining community happy again so people can praise the mighty ban hammer again. worked before.
    a wipe of the new rare weapons would be nice too, that would be your chance to remove the restoration from the game again.
    I'm looking for the down vote button I wish we had them here

this whole thing is just a big fucking joke I see

i don t like the restoration. i m serious.

eXodus Clan ****************** Skansy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bifrost View Post
    As the issue was quickly caught, the impact to the economy is low.
    So next time a bug comes up ... everyone have to exploit as hell to not be fucked of this system?

cause hey ... when only 5 or 6 player got a few millions with researching, consting and selling them to Yos or Players its not bad for the economy, i could be the 7. and its still not bad ... but i got my benefit than ...

Bedroom Armour Keyboard Sword Load_HeavyLoad's Avatar

why not just roll the server back?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast