View Poll Results: Should HQs be "savezones" ?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yay, because...

5 15.15%
  • Nay, because...

28 84.85%

Default HQ as Safezone yay or nay?

We turned all HQs into "Non-Safezones" recently to bring back the old thrill standing in there and give you the possibility to run some HQ-raids and / or defends.

We want to hear your opinion about it.

Should HQ stay as safezones and why did you have voted for Yay or Nay? Share your thoughts!
    Zoltan
    Management • Development • Server Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What do you hear? - Nothing but the rain. «

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERDISCORDGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT​​

Non safe zone would be nice also a pumped up HQ boss to raid would be nice. Maybe with a reward

eXodus Clan ****************** Skansy's Avatar

Hab schon paar Kills in den HQs gemacht, weil sie dachten es wäre Save xD

Also generell find ich das gut ... vll sollten die Wachen etwas schneller auf verfeindete Fraktionen schießen.
    Ich denke nicht, dass es möglich ist, dass die Wachen die Fraktionsmitglieder vor Angriffen schützt, oder?

Vielleicht kann man auch eine Mission oder so einführen, bei der man verschiedene Fraktionsbosse töten muss

I voted for non safezones. If you read most of my posts, I am typically on the 'carebear' side of things. Mainly because it takes so long to get setup in NC to do anything and my time is limited. I don't want to chance getting ganked and not being able to do what I intended to do for my NC time. However, I see no reason HQ's should be safe zones. There are plenty of guards and hiding spots if a tradeskiller gets caught there during a raid. I would not make them drop anything special or have a 'boss'. Its made some people happy with the change over the weekend. I vote to keep them raid able but difficult with a med size group.

<derail>now give LE clans and we will all be happy!</derail>

Fuck, I voted the wrong one. Sorry guys.

I think they should not be safe zones. Players already have the LE.
    Bad Dragon
    Jack Drake
    Run
    My Ppu
    Nipple Goblin

eXodus Clan ****************** Skansy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drake6k View Post
    Fuck, I voted the wrong one. Sorry guys.

I think they should not be safe zones. Players already have the LE.
    ohhhh crap .. i did the same mistake -.-

I think others, at least breakaway as well, voted wrong. I am the only to vote for non safe zones yet others have said ITT they want that as well. Unless I'm not understanding the wording. 5 votes and we already need a recount. Maybe (in game) Hillary Clinton should call for one officially.

Total votes 5
    Confirmed correct 1
    Confirmed incorrect 3
    Unsure 1
    Last edited by hudsonbeck; 21-12-16 at 02:55.

Quote Originally Posted by hudsonbeck View Post
    I think others, at least breakaway as well, voted wrong. I am the only to vote for non safe zones yet others have said ITT they want that as well. Unless I'm not understanding the wording. 5 votes and we already need a recount. Maybe (in game) Hillary Clinton should call for one officially.

Total votes 5
    Confirmed correct 1
    Confirmed incorrect 3
    Unsure 1
    I appreciate you highlighting this. Yeah, we fucked up

I voted yes because the title says "stay as" and I thought I was voting for them staying the way they are currently, non safe. Just derp.
    Bad Dragon
    Jack Drake
    Run
    My Ppu
    Nipple Goblin

I honestly had to read it a couple times when I first voted. I thought the same as you as in stay as it was over the weekend.

I'm sure they can sort it out and I'm sure it will pass. It seemed to have a lot of support in game as well.

Corrected
    Zoltan
    Management • Development • Server Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What do you hear? - Nothing but the rain. «

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERDISCORDGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT​​

Shouldn't disabling safety in PP Clubs be a higher priority?

If only non-LE cant lure faction guards to kill LE's simply staying behind them, I have no problems with HQs being non safe. Just don't kill FSMs guys, have fun. I voted non safe anyway.

How many players does it currently take to raid a HQ? I don't think 2/3 should be able too. I think a min 5/6 should be required... make it difficult, a fun hard challenge.

Kiss with DIS

The more options to PVP in the city the better, but an end goal or boss would be a nice touch

An NCPD raid would be good, perhaps the last guard could drop an access card to the ncpd database that will allow the runner to drop soul light by 10 points, that would be something to work for at least.

Ncpd raid would be great. And like dis said a reward like a SL boost or even some kind of copbot armor as a reward like the regent pa . Maybe a big questline where at the end you go into ncpd HQ kill a bad as a guy and collect a armor part to be able to hand in for armor as the regent pa was the last quest like this and it was very popular

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast