Default [R#212] Client Crash DOY

Apparently there is something causing the game to crash when it tries to sync upon character login in one of the Abandoned DOY Sectors. I don't exactly remember which sector it was in, could be 3 but i can't say for certain. Seems like it's impossible to play on that char now. Seems to have happened near the entrance to a new sector.

Yes, I have a character stuck in DOY sector 3 also.. every time I try to log him in the client crashes. Since I can't log him in to submit a move request, If some GM would be kind enough to move him to his apartment out of the Bermuda Triangle of DOY. Characters name is "Redburn"

Redburn is back in his apartment; thanks for the report!
    Xanthos
    Management • Content Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Don't scream, don't cry, just enjoy the pain!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Hi Xanthos, i sent you a PM. Whenever you have the time to read it. Thanks.

Yeah something is definately up with that sector, only question is how rare the bug is and if it requires something specific to be triggered. It's probably a good idea to avoid that area in the meantime. Just incase.

The issue causing the crashes in this sector and a few other sectors has been identified and is already fixed on our test server Vedeena.

If runners are trapped in this sector, please raise a in-game GM ticket from another character and we will give you a free lift home to to your apartment.
    Bifrost
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What's that coming over the hill? Is it a Warbot?«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT