Question Safezones (Clubs, Bum Asylum, HQs)

I'm happy with Plaza 1 being a safezone, and I think most people are fine with P1, but what about the others?

The clubs in Pepper Park, HQs, and Bum Asylum provide safe zones touching all Pepper Park sectors. If those all became regular city sectors, how do you think that would affect Pepper Park PvP? I'm honestly not sure. People would zone into the sewers more and try to take advantage of the greater SL penalties down there. People wouldn't be able to run away as easily. People couldn't park a PPU in a safe zone nearby.

Other safe zones include Tiki club, Electric Vibes club, and DoY city center. I might be forgetting a few.

I'm inclined to vote against all safe zones, but P1. What do you guys think?
    Bad Dragon
    Jack Drake
    Run
    My Ppu
    Nipple Goblin

I agree mate . Would make things a lot more interesting also I would like to see less copbots in plaza 2 as that used to be an awesome place to fight

Here we go again.

Why keep P1 as safezone you softies?
    No safezones now!

Oh...wait....there used to be a server like that, oh and it died very fast.

Lets make all Plaza and Viarosso into safezones again, keep the city safe.

Where are the S.T.O.R.M. Bots in these sectors to protect the inner city?
    NC3 kommt!

Yes I agree. One safe zone for a trade hub is all that is needed. If you want safe zones leave LE in.

I agree with these changes. I think we should only have one safezone as well: plaza sec 1.

But, with that being said.. What makes you think any of you motherfuckers matter to the glorious and amazing NST? You guys don't know a GOD DAMN thing compared to their vast knowledge.

We are but fucking peons in this fucking world. If they ask you to suck their dick, you better wet your fucking lips.

Everything we know is incorrect.

I have bills to pay and bitches to fuck. I don't have time for bullshit like slow ass leveling, but they will remove double xp if it isn't gone already. Great. That means during what free time I do have, I have to devote it to the most boring part of this game: leveling and hunting rares. You know what the good parts of the game are? Exploration and PvP. Yet, we set the barrier so high up that so many people would leave this game before they truly experience it.

The NST knows more than we do. We are fucking retards. Beg away, motherfuckers, it won't matter anyway.
    Last edited by kakihara; 15-12-16 at 21:02.

Kiss with DIS

And while we're at it, make HQ raids possible again, make copbots killable and reduce their damage and bring back TG raids so we can have some real good scraps inside NC.

And if you don't like it, leave your LE in so you can sit and watch by the sidelines like all the LE players who don't want to contribute to the real game.

Quote Originally Posted by DIS View Post
    And while we're at it, make HQ raids possible again, make copbots killable and reduce their damage and bring back TG raids so we can have some real good scraps inside NC.

And if you don't like it, leave your LE in so you can sit and watch by the sidelines like all the LE players who don't want to contribute to the real game.
    Yes. There's really no reason that copbots shouldn't be able to be killed. You're telling me that my fucking amazing, rare weapon can't dent a copbot's armor, but their standard copbot plasma rifle melts my face off in seconds?

Same with standard guards in the HQ.

Are you guys really afraid of a couple copbots and guards dying, and somehow it will destroy the world if they do?

It makes more sense for stormbots to be OP as they are the militarized version, but not copbots.

Been asking this for a while.

/signed
    The Melee Pusher

Patiently waiting when I can use a Greatsaber in the wastes of Neocron

Hell yeah. City pvp could be so much fun.

What if you could raid HQs and steal their FSM items, that would be super cool.

If players could actually kill copbots and take over city sectors that would be really awe inspiring to the LE'd noobs.
    Last edited by Drake6k; 16-12-16 at 02:09.
    Bad Dragon
    Jack Drake
    Run
    My Ppu
    Nipple Goblin

sorry for my bad following english ^^

There was a time when P1 and HQs where no Safezones. Funny times Today we need p1 a safezone, because the community isnt so big that you can move this main trading place to different places.
    But why are HQs still a safezone? Thats rly not a must have. Why is MB sec 1 a safezone? So Enemeys of City Mercs can go save in MB sec 1, and you cant remove them?! That srly make no sense.

So my vote is to keep p1 as a safezone to keep the community alive (Trader, poker etc). But we don tneed more than this one. HQ Raids are so funny
    SWAT Hooo...lange ist es her.

Chars:
    Hammer (PPU), Brian Szardak (TANK), Boon (PE), Butsch (APU), Amboss (support) , Mrs Amboss (Support), Niemand (Spy)

One consideration is that making some of these zones unsafe is opening them up for exploitation (pve). Anyone remember 'the pimp' from nc1 in what I believe was club Veronique? Very easy levelling there.
    So of course if they do it, it won't be as easy as just switching off safe zone.

Kiss with DIS

I don't see why you can't level from guards or npc's, in NC1 we would find all sorts if creative ways to level and it breaks down the monotony of the usual spots. And if you attacked an enemy faction hq you would guarantee some action too.

I don't see why you can't level from guards or npc's, in NC1 we would find all sorts if creative ways to level and it breaks down the monotony of the usual spots. And if you attacked an enemy faction hq you would guarantee some action too.
    I agree with leveling off guards, but I don't think they should give XP to LE'd runners. This way it would reward and encourage PvP between factions.
    Bad Dragon
    Jack Drake
    Run
    My Ppu
    Nipple Goblin

Ok I could see reasons why they would keep HQ's safe, stop players from farming HQ mobs especially those that hand out quests for the epic missions, basically shutting down completion of the quest lines, and on top of that for the same reason of being there for epic quests, you are giving more reason for players to keep LE's in, at least till epic quest completion, something a lot of the known gankers and PKers on this forum want to see less of. On a personal level I would not be bothered either way, I rarely leave plasa 1, but for those wanting to kill players for fun, your promoting reasons for players to not give you your wish .
    Last edited by Viper 911; 16-12-16 at 17:44.

Kiss with DIS

For epic quests I get that, I am sure important NPC's could be set to take zero damage. Although in NC 1 we did raid faction HQ's, they don't tend to last long as the risk vs reward factor is against you here.
    Guards don't drop anything useful nor do you receive money, I suppose its more of a PK'ers idea of RP in a round-about way, invade an enemy faction HQ and expect a fight out of it and gain some XP on top.

If we still had stockX, invading a faction HQ and killing a top level guard could affect the markets, so that would make it worth doing, or you could get BP of that factions DB items from a single mob.

I still think the risk of being pk'ed in NC is low, yes its going to happen when you cross paths with a ganker but how often does that honestly happen anyway?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast