Thread: Patch Notes?

Default Patch Notes?

Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone has a update on the new patch notes as I know a lot of you are interested in what changes have been made.

Thanks in advance.

Ajam

yes patch notes. there has been several patches with no information on what they are or aren't containing or changing
    BAD ASS 74/65 NERFED HYB {apu now}
    BLACK SOUL 79/67 RIFLE PE

AND SOMEOTHERS I WONT SAY

NC For Free!

Glad to see things are going to shit again.
    Let's Play Series Coming Soon:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/StoneLegionVideos

Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    Glad to see things are going to shit again.
    Well sometimes you lose... and sometimes the others win.

Keep it cool everyone.

Patches 207+ intended to introduce some more stability fixes. However unfortunately there was some unforeseen side effects so all changes were reverted by patch 212. So patch 212 is the same as patch 206 so there are no changes to get excited about.

However what you should be excited about is - Double XP is on, grab it while it lasts.
    Bifrost
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What's that coming over the hill? Is it a Warbot?«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Thanks for headsup Bifrost

Kiss with DIS

Hi Bifrost,

You know how much I appreciate the NST for all you guys are doing and I appreciate that you have your own lives outside of running this game, but please try and keep the communication open, even if you do not think it's important, us as the community really appreciate being informed of the current situation. Please share as much with us as you can, even if its a quick post on announcements to say patch reverted etc.

Many thanks for your continued efforts and support.

Thanks Bifrost,

It is much appreciated that you are keeping us up to date on the happenings of the server.

I was wondering if we could set up a post to try and get a new nskill made with more up to date values and maybe help people feel more confident about pvp and op fighting. I have seen a lot of new people and even more returning plays just scratch their head at what setup to go with or how to do it.

I did write a post about maybe having some public setups that people could use but had nothing reflect on that so it's hard luck.