Default MC5 Chips need to be revamped ASAP

With their acquirement beeing even harder now they need to be brought in line with the rare chips rather yesterday than tomorrow.

This shouldn't stay for months this way. With the changes to the MC5 commander, their price will spike even worse than it did after the initial revamp (from 2-3 mil to 12 mil, and now what? 36 mil? it's getting increasingly ridiculous, and they are still essential to many builds...).

Whats the Status on the imp revamp? I also see that the coma values are back, when can we expect this long awaited revamp?

thanks

Odi

Mc5s expensive? What server are you playing on?
    Basecommander changed? Nothing has changed so far. Solo mc5 if you want to on probably every character you like to cause its possible...

I just tried going there to take a look after probably a decade long absence and I didn't even make it to the door. Well what I believe was the door... I could see it in the distance but I don't know the best route/method to get there...

tour guide available?

I thought I saw a chip advertised for 12M yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by Dasore View Post
    Mc5s expensive? What server are you playing on?
    Basecommander changed? Nothing has changed so far. Solo mc5 if you want to on probably every character you like to cause its possible...
    Yes MC5 is expensive, I play on titan. Where do you play NC? In unicorn land?

Sorry mate but you obviously haven't logged in, in the last couple of years. MC5 is not soloable and that's a fact.

MC5 has changed twice, another fact.

Now go WoC a Tank, then a spy and then return to the forums. While you do that please stop posting fictional facts here.
    Last edited by Odimara Orca; 09-12-16 at 01:20.

Come on kids, play nice...

MC5 chips have balooned in price. I bought two for my Tank at 2 mill each 3 years ago. Now they are worth millions, if not millions then hundreds and hundreds of rare parts - 'cause you know the economy is fucked royally in Neocron.

Tweaking them wont make much difference, they are highly desireable and honestly we need some sort of high end content. I'm not terribly fussed that you can't solo it because, again, we need high end content especially one that centres round team play.

However, it is hard as a priest in a playground and the drop rate is a crap shoot. Either tweak it so it drops full implants or create extra mobs that also drop parts. Maybe MC5 commander has generals who own the parts, I dunno I'm not the lore guy.

Big issue that needs looking at is the economy. Credits are losing value when it comes to rares and honestly it just seems like credits have been replaced with unressed techs.
    I’m going to become rich and famous after I invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet.

Odimara Orca,
    i read 2 posts from u in the last hour and there bouth bullshit sorry xD

doin MC-5 Commander solo is no problem...

the fact that nst upped his dmg a bit doesnt change that... Dasore doesnt even recognise the upped dmg cause he is not playin like a nup...

there should be changes in the MC-5 area. It should be way harder!

Get a Clan... get a 8+ Group to do it.. if u dont want to. buy it!
    this is still a mmorpg and not diablo 2 (first game that comes to mind when i think about grind games) :P

Quote Originally Posted by M4rK View Post
    Odimara Orca,
    i read 2 posts from u in the last hour and there bouth bullshit sorry xD

doin MC-5 Commander solo is no problem...

the fact that nst upped his dmg a bit doesnt change that... Dasore doesnt even recognise the upped dmg cause he is not playin like a nup...

there should be changes in the MC-5 area. It should be way harder!

Get a Clan... get a 8+ Group to do it.. if u dont want to. buy it!
    this is still a mmorpg and not diablo 2 (first game that comes to mind when i think about grind games) :P
    1. Learn to write
    2. You obviously don't know shit. NST didn't just up the damage.