Default The Art of Warfare

Hi guys,

Are you looking for a clan that has the resources behind it to start OP fighting in the future? Then you have come to the right place, The Art of Warfare is currently looking for members to join us and progress with us to be able to form a stable OP fighting clan, we are currently looking for members who are Tangent Technogolies runners to join us. We are currently farming tech parts and running regants PA runs and other leveling activities. If your interested in joining us to get us kick started into OP fighting then please reply here and i will be happy to speak to you in game.

Have a great day runners.
    Thanks

Ajam

I am gonna give this one a bump and say good luck with recruiting, it has been a long old time since we saw this kind of thread pop up and I for one am fully behind it.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

I would be interested in joining. Currently leveling a TT runner. IGN Kataq

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
    I am gonna give this one a bump and say good luck with recruiting, it has been a long old time since we saw this kind of thread pop up and I for one am fully behind it.
    Thanks!

It means a lot, we are still currently looking for people to join us, we did our first clan leveling today in doy tunnels and it went really well! I just wanted to give a call out to people, if your looking to do some farming of doy tunnels, woc disks, rare parts (warbots or firemobs), leveling in different areas and working together as a clan to progress forward to doing some OP fights then look no further join us.

Also we do work on farming rare parts together as we have a clan tech pool over just over 1000 parts and always looking for more, I have also set up a few pooling partners so the more they put in the more they get out it and they more we get out of it too.

Thanks for your time and efforts.
    Ajam

Bump

If you get any spare woc disks i will buy one from you.

Thanks dude.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

I can hook you up a woc disk

Still looking for Tangent runners to join us, really looking to push into MC5, gearing and OP fights. Please ask for me in game or here for more info, I will be more then happy to help where needed.

Cheers guys.
    Ajam