Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Make Construction/Research missions easier

Currently the best and probably the only way to level Constructor/Researcher is to make a combat char, level him to max and then LOM him. Which shoudnt be the case.

Make so that you could steadily level them with their faction missions. The issue now is, that crafting/researching stuff from mission of your TL/skill fails very often.

For example at 120 Contsruction skill, you can only reliably do TL 70 missions. Missions cant compare to pve where you can level quickly, take long time on hight TL, fail hell lot of time resuslting in additional costs and wasted time.

So suggestions are following:
    - Make chance of failure for research/construction mission of TL of your skill or below ZERO. You read it correct. You already invest a time - up to dozen minutes just to do a mission. XP/Monetary rewards are in no comparison to time used and what you could do if you just went killing mobs. This mean, at 100 Skill, you can realiably do TL 100 missions, rather than farm TL50... The issues is now in construction formula, aside from your actual skill Intellect has high importance for success. Thus even if you have high skill, you fail construction because your crafter only character has low int and raising it takes ages since you can only do low missions despite having high skill, even boosted by implants.

-Speed up construction time for high TL missions.

In before people talk about it being exploited for monetary gain or leveling chars - just hunting and killing mobs is X times more effective, still would be even with those changes implemented. You can reduce moneetary rewards for high TL missions if thats an issue - since the key is to be able to level crafter char with them, not money (then again, doing high tier TL missions is simply unrealistic now as you`d need around 200 Con to just have chance at succeeding them).

i capped out my resser doing nothing but missions lol
    loose wire- researcher ,live wire - cst, bartmoss- droner/hacker
    , mrs lovitt- rifle spy(wifes char)nikkon-HC tank,

Clan fury - we have what you need

My condolences.

took a long time but was kinda rewarding to be able to say that i didnt fast track to the end but then i have been told that i am alittle crazy
    loose wire- researcher ,live wire - cst, bartmoss- droner/hacker
    , mrs lovitt- rifle spy(wifes char)nikkon-HC tank,

Clan fury - we have what you need

Research is actually doable by just doing a lot of blueprints without missions at all. Construction sadly not, without huge waste of money because weapon/armor parts are expensive.

just increase exp for cst items.
    i think res is fine with ~80k exp /150er BP

pls dont buff the mission... they have a large impact in nc economic anyway..